wider hips?!!

This is not my imagination. My hips are wider. Not fat, I feel the bones protruding more. Anyone else?

You have grown a bit. You’re still young.

No.

Yep, I notice the same. My body has feminized a great deal since stopping Fina. I don’t think Finasteride can modify the bones, however you will notice wider hips when you lose a lot of chest muscle and getting “feminized” fat pattern at the hips. This is caused by Finasteride altering our endocrine asset like for example T/E ratio. Get your blood work done, however it won’t be much useful if you did not have it done before starting the drug (which is my case unfortunately).

Yes I notice I have the same fat disposition as women with hips/ love handles. I used to be lean and this is not the case anymore, I am doughy, 20 lbs. more since stopping finasteride. Weight gain occurred in a month going off the drug and remains exactly the same two year later with much effort applied to change my weight/ diet. Before, I used to be one of those people that had trouble gaining weight and could eat anything they wanted. It’s as if my whole metabolism has changed. Also, I experience constant bloating, even if I don’t eat for a day, which I’ve tried just to see.

This is happening to me too, especially since my last crash, apart from getting fatter, my hips have become clearly wider, I don’t fit in some small chairs I used to fit in, and not because of the fat (which also makes it difficult), my bones don’t fit in these chairs.

These happens to some people as they get old, but obviously not this quickly and not at such a young age.