Why I think PROVIRON may be a basic treatment against PFS

From my experience, I think that the PFS is caused by the estrogen-testosterone imbalance that was not countered. And loss of androgen receptor sensitivity, and increased estrogen receptor sensitivity.

In my case, I had breast and butt enlargement, as well as shrinkage of the testicles, which only recovered 50% after stopping the Finasteride, because as in most cases, I never counterattacked from the opposite side

Proviron (mesterolone) acts in the opposite way to Finasteride, causing the opposite effects, including hair loss, improving the entire androgen system and curing estrogenic damage, even after finishing treatment. it really is a reset of our male-female hormonal axis.

The only problem is that it is difficult to find, and there are many fake stores on the internet, but I think sure that it may be an option for us.

Mesterolone is a synthetic DHT that competes with aromatase and never replaces the natural production of DHT because endogenous DHT is created by 5ar.

I will try my best to buy Proviron and consume it for 1-3 months, 50mg a day

5 Likes

I agree with you that there are a lot of fakes that sell “proviron” on the internet. A few years ago, I ordered some from overseas, and had to pay for it in Bitcoin. It finally showed up a month later, and I took 50mg each day for about a month. I don’t recall feeling anything different, except for some hope that it’ll work. I have no idea if it was real.

My point is we need reliable and safe sources for anything we consume, for the obvious reasons. If any fellow PFS’ers are aware of legitimate pharmacies that supply proviron, I would be willing to travel there to obtain it.

The same is true about other drugs some have claimed success with. It’s amazing to me that so many other illegal and abused drugs came so easily to so many people, but we, who have real and serious conditions, can’t obtain medication than may help us.

1 Like

yep so much BS fake/underdosed proviron around

got to try and get Bayer/Schering Proviron straight from pharmacy otherwise you are taking a gamble

1 Like

Were you recovered sexually? weren’t you?

I have been taking it for two months in the past, and I was feeling pretty good, low dose 50mg per day. However now I seem to have very high DHT.

1 Like

Would proviron shrink testes as other steroids do ?

The short answer is no.

The long answer is that it really depends on your dosage and how long you’re using it for.

Thankyou. So over what does/time is a risk in your view?

Where did you get that?

It’s not as supressive on the hpta. It’s also not as livertoxic. So no. Unless you start megadosing (>100mg daily) maybe.