Why does excercise help?

Hey guys,

After I trained (escpecially my legs) in the gym my libido goes up a bit and my erections are better.
If I dont go for a week or more I literally got a dead penis… I mean can someone maybe explain why that is. I it because T and DHT production goes up? Or something else?

Testosterone and dht go up, cortisol goes up which increases allopregnelonone. Exercise also increases dopamine receptors. Nitric oxide production increases which indirectly increases allopregnelonone. Exercise also demethylates your genes.

All of these contribute to why we feel better with exercise.

2 Likes

Seriously???
Demethylation occurs?

You are very lucky. It is an excellent sign. True cases of PFS do not tolerate exercise and anything that increases androgens. It could be a case of hypogonadism. Have you already tested your hormone levels?

Compared to some people on this forum I might be considered very lucky, however I don’t really feel like it.
But the fact that excercise helps me I take as a sign that recovery is possible and that gives me hope.

I’m actually going to do bloodworks again tomorrow, and I’m seeing a sexologist in 3 weeks. Earlier bloodworks went wrong and didn’t show anything strange.

Thank you for the suggestion, I haven’t even thought about that, I’m gonna talk this over with the doctors.

Our species was never meant to be sedentary, it thrives when constantly active this is supported by an literal infinite amount of studies. I’m sure there are tons of specifics but given your androgen system isn’t too messed up you should receive nothing but benefits from remaining active

Correct me if I’m wrong but from a lot of the success stories they report walking an hour or so a day

1 Like