why DHT applied directly to genitalia causes negatice effects but wheyn applied on arms good effects?

I have got two emails where users told me when DHT applied on arms got good errections but when applied directly on penis, just like any one here got shrinkage. Doest this mean that there is something wrong with the skin of genitalia? When DHT is carried to deeper tissues in genitalia by means of blood, these tissues respond?
Can more people confirm this theory/behaviour?

any comments?

I did not notice any difference in applying DHT in the arm or genitals. I did not notice any signs of shrinkage of the penis or testicles. Also had no improvement in erection with DHT cream. realized an increase of hair in the region where I applied the DHT. I believe that DHT gel can not reach the prostate at the recommended dose.

works for me as an antidepressant and improves mood.

I believe the best place to apply the DHT is in the abdominal region where fat has accumulated.

I think you saind once that DHT caused growth to your penis. is not that true? and thayour LH , FSH and total T increased after applying DHT, instead of decreasing.

why would dht gel can cause shrinkage if most use it for penis enlargement? some have positive effects when they applied it to penis.

Have you applied to your genitalia? Please share your experience here. yes it should cause a healthy growth to your penis and it does to all normal males/trans but for unknown reasons to us it does the opposite.

Yeah it makes it shrink for me too. Only did it the one time… Kinda like the exact opposite of what alpha blockers do for me. Why is there a negative reaction to androgens your guess is as good as mind… Maybe a autoimmune response to DHT… Seems rather unusual thou.

I have seen pics of how girls/trans have used DHT to grow penis and beards on their face. Is not that very strange? But this is not my point of discussion here. I am asking if DHT applied on other parts of body gives good errections, why?

my order of andractim will be arriving soon. now im having second thoughts of applying it to my dick :frowning: . i cant take any more shrinking.

spstriken: can you give more details of those dht user who emailed you. if their observation is true, did the shrinkage revert back when dht is stopped?

The shrinkage seemed to revert for me, a few hours after the DHT was applied. Use it on your chest instead if you must try it. I don’t really think it helped me much.