Who recovered from dry skin?

I saw some people here said their skin sebum came back some time later off fin or dutasteride.
How long did it usually take? Can someone pls share their own experience??
I am really focusing on this because i believe sebum production is the cure for all my symptoms.

I would also like to know if anyone has had this return.

My body produces zero moisture whatsoever. Dry skin, eyes and hair.

I am suffering from this severe dryness for more than a year. Its just hell. I feel like dead body. Everyday Hoping for miracle

I did. Used to have dry eyes, dry skin and dry hair.

Now it’s more or less normal I’d say. My hair looks greasy if I don’t shower for 2 days.

I have dry skin (not excessively, fortunately) and I have not yet recovered. I put moisturizers on my body and face, and I wash in the shower with cosmetic oil. I feel pretty good. One thing I don’t understand is the presence of occasional acne.

Thank you for sharing your story
When you had dry skin problem, did you had skin numbness too? I mean not total numbness but skin sensitivity is quite low.
And how long did it take to get better?
I am at my worst through my life. Hope it gets better​:cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Thank you for sharing, i read about your story too.
in my case, i had severe acne during this poison, then when i got off the drug my skin went severely dry and my face is covered with acne scars that never heal due to dry skin. Losing hope time after time. Wish you my best luck

Yeah, but I still have that (I think). It’s hard to tell what is normal sensitivity but I’m sure mine is lower than it used to be.

Hm, it was up and down for quite some time but after 2.5 years maybe this issue totally resolved and now it’s been many months without it coming back.

Try to moisturize the areas affected by acne, feel a dermatologist if it makes you uncomfortable. I have little pimples popping out, I don’t understand why: if androgen receptors are dysfunctional, I should have a skin without imperfections. I wish you good luck