Who has gotten back on their drug and what was the outcome?

I’m seriously considering going back on Minoxidil and see what happens. Using it very sparingly, and not so often, maybe once or twice a week.

Who has gotten back on their drug and what was the outcome? Also feel free to link posts where the user got back on and left the forum presumably because they recovered or vice versa.

Seems way to risky man at that point you might as well experiment with androgens or some shit , I’ll be trying proviron soon

Yes going to try tribulus and maybe some steroids before I do anything, at this point things like carb backloading/keto/fasting/anything lifestyle related have negligible differences to my state…

Am I missing something big here? I didn’t know minoxidil caused the type of problems that all of us on this forum are suffering from…

Yes, yes it does… it inhibits 5AR and androgen receptors

I honestly felt better when i was still using minox

Same. I think because it’s gave me PFS I thought it was a deadly drug but it looks like your body just gets dependent on it… If tribulus and nothing else works I will definitely get back on it before the school year starts

Tribulus gave me PFS.

I’ll let you know how mine goes.

Just great. So by staying on minix did I make my PFS worse, or am I going to experience more PFS-like symptoms when I quit using it?

Just drop it and if PFS gets worse get back on.

1 Like

Feel like I get more brain fog and numb dick when I use minox

Can we all point and laugh when it goes wrong?

Fate would already be cruel enough for someone who got burnt twice by going back on the drug out of desperation. Not really a laughing matter IMO, even if it’s an ill-advised treatment.

@Zonz, there were many members here who were apparently in the clear after stopping and having side-effects resolve, only to get hit hard during or after a second, third, or fourth time taking it. Axolotl mentioned unknowingly having a mild form of PFS, without sexual sides, only to become one of the most severely effected some years later after a small dose. I was nearly totally recovered from side-effects that developed during a first course of Accutane, only to get hit with PAS after ceasing a brief second course. Just some anecdotes to consider. You can find more similar stories scanning through the site where people crashed or ended up much worse off by going back on their poison of choice, or even a different class of anti-androgenic drug. Borax, for instance, had mild PSSD, then was hit with PFS. Why tempt fate a second time?

3 Likes