Who fully recovered or recovering from numbness

WE Talk about rare deasises. If there was enough Money Big Gen Tech would roll on to study all aspekts. Neurophysiology and genregulation of Androgen Rezeptor Silencing. Genetik Engeniering in the coding Gen sequenzies. Try of modeling the neuroendocrinal Problems in the Brain Sphere. Clinical Studys we’re paid. WE all would be volunteers for every trail.

Dude, cook in your own kitchen (be dispaired for your own) and don’t steal peoples hopes here to have a chance of improvement and make them hopeless and dispaired…attitude like yours are very harmful especially on newly suffering victims who are really vulnerable, not on me cause i’m through the critical phases.

1 Like

You want another 15, 30, 45 years of no progress? Wouldn’t you like to get different results than the one attitude thus far has produced?

Just to be blunt because at this point beating around the bush doesn’t do much in this day and age. You’re one of the reasons I don’t visit this website all too often. It’s one thing to wish for a cure or treatment plan, or at least a treatment to reduce symptoms, but it’s another to kill anyone’s mental health who may have good chances to improve. I know I’m still stuck in a limbo right now after 2 months of small to moderate improvements, but I still place hope in myself to get better. It’s when I read these types of comments that my anxiety and depression start to creep up again. It may seem like you’re contributing through your own assumption that this is something permanent and can’t be fixed by time for every soul, and that we need to put together a cure… but in reality, it’s quite the opposite. The reality is, people have improved significantly over time and there’s proof to that all over this forum, even admins care to admit to this. There’s no cure yet and it may be a while before that becomes possible. Everyone has a different body that reacts to things distinctly, one person’s suffering does not equate to everyone else. So, instead of pushing others towards the brink of suicide ideation through these comments, maybe present to those who are possibly new to all this that they can still find it in themselves to at least manage it.

2 Likes

Don’t let the opinion of one person mess you up. If you are seeing lots of recoveries and think the current community approach is good then great. There also are many other groups to visit. I recommend the Facebook groups especially. Just about anywhere you look, there are lots of people focused on positive thinking and discussions of pills, herbs, and injections to try. That also remains the overwhelming focus of this group here, even if there might be one person arguing for more.

This isn’t a completely irreversible disease as many try to describe it. I myself was in the worst place for over a year, I have made insane improvements, especially in the mental department.
My advise is to listen more to your body and dont touch any hormonal supplement nor treatments for a long time after your crash. Listen to constructive sufferers who managed to improve and even recover (yes, there are many indeed). They will help you. Others that only cry around the forum to make people even more mentally sick should be considered to avoid because they may put you even in a worse position. Just my humble opinion.

4 Likes

I understand it may not be completely irreversible but to some extent, it can be dealt with without major hassle once symptoms improve over time. For now, I’m just trying to enjoy my life, and if things improve and stabilize down the road, I would be thankful.

2 Likes

Yes, be careful with the broscience. It’s very tempting and frankly probably irresistible to spend a fortune and years on trying to find “magic pill”, take that from someone here who has did that for about 5 years straight, but it can be very dangerous both physically and mentally. All the psychological ups and downs are very taxing. I recommend utmost in selectivity and containment of expectations from self-medication approach to dealing with this condition.

I think that’s the right approach. Thus far, there doesn’t seem to be enough group will to support any real efforts to get outreach for research going. It is possible to have a decent life even with this condition if you are still young and make sure to stay ahead of the curve in all other areas of life.

There are other initiatives going on right now that you must be aware of. Everyone wants research but it takes leadership.