Who feels bad after eating Peanuts?

Hi Guys
I ate good quantities of peanuts for three days in a row and then felt very bad. Old symptoms came back. I am sure I will be better again in few days God willing. I am trying to make sure it is not just my feelings and peanut is the real culprit. If some other people had the same experience then I will stay away from peanut in the future. Thanks for reading and responding to this post.

I have the same problem. I’m allergic to just about everything lately

thanks Joetz
if more people can share their exp that would be great.

I eat peanuts often, more than once a week easily. I haven’t noticed a problem.

I’m not saying it doesn’t cause you a problem, but I don’t think it troubles me.

I eat small quantiles and no problem. but I ate almost 100 - 150 gm every night for 3 nights. I got same issues like ED, skin thinning in my feet, insomnia, stomach issues etc.

All types of nuts are problematic for me, they definitely contain antiandrogenic properties. Some people are fortunately less affected by these food groups but others are very sensitive to them.

For almonds I am 100% sure they are big problem for me. I don’t need any body’s advice about Almonds. Only peanuts are a puzzle for me. Anyway it is now out of my food list.

Almost all nuts and especially nut oils have high levels of a a androgen disruptor. I have to eat them in small amounts.