Who do NOT have sleeping problem?

I wonder how many of us do not have sleeping problem and can sleep all the night.

I will like to hear comments

Me. I sleep much better with PFS than beforehand where I was a light sleeper.

Have you yourself been sleeping well since your last experimentations with supplements?

Dafuq? I am lucky to even reach 4 hours of continuous sleep before being wide awake for hours, and the quality of sleep is crap.

When did you start sleeping well again let alone better than pre-PFS and what’s your secret?

PSSD ruined my sleep quality

It happened when i got PFS.

This is why I personally think the upcoming survey which combines symptoms, blood results and treatments which have been attempted and consequent reactions is our best bet for getting to the bottom of this.

If there are genuinely a multitude of different ‘types’ of PFS, this could provide considerable insight into the dynamics of the disease, even without having to probe on the cellular level.

If we can holistically see the types of presentations and notice commonalities and differences between them, it could go a long way. I say this with regret, but I feel that this may actually get us further than the Baylor and the Milano gut study, as we have the potential to have a big data-set, and look at the problem in it’s entirety rather than focusing on minutiae, which may, as the saying goes, miss the forest for the trees.

I can sleep all night without waking and I still feel like shit when I wake up

1 Like

Me too. I’m exhausted when I wake plus I get this overwhelming depression it only happens when I wake up.

But did you sleep all night?

No, I wake up a few times a night.

I do (sleep well)

i used to waking up at 4am every day for 2 months, with heart flutters… strange electric jolts in my upper left chest area that i cant tell if it was my heart or shoulder… I also had rickety joints when waking up and sometimes long flaccid strange disconnected penile engoregement (very bendy, not a considerable erection). these things caused me to feel major depression when waking up. since proviron i feel these symptom shave lessened a lot.

I sleep fine.

My sleep has signigicantly improved. I used to have pretty bad insomnia, having issues with going to sleep and sometimes waking up almost in the middle of the night, not being able to sleep again.