White hairs in the body

“Since finasteride inhibits T conversion into DHT, which is responsible for most androgen activity, it is plausible that prolonged finasteride use in predisposed individuals could simulate the effects of aging in young men. Since some of the effects of androgen inhibition can not be reversed once local androgen levels are re-established, it is temping to speculate that patients could still suffer from adverse sexual effects several months or even permanently after finasteride discontinuation because of aging effects caused prematurely by androgens deprivation, namely by artificially reduced DHT concentrations. Indeed, 2 of our patients were found to have low DHT levels in the cerebrospinal fluids long after finasteride discontinuation by Melcangi et al.” (Carla Di Loreto Francesco La Marra Giorgio Mazzon Emanuele Belgrano Carlo Trombetta Sabina Cauci. Immunohistochemical Evaluation of Androgen Receptor and Nerve Structure Density in Human Prepuce from Patients with Persistent Sexual Side Effects after Finasteride Use for Androgenetic Alopecia, June 24, 2014 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0100237

This a fucking nightmare

Ever try DHT gel? And what part of body are your white hairs ?

1 Like

I have the same shit all over, chest, face even scalp…My chest and side facial hair turned white very quickly…

2 Likes

My DHT is Extreme would not make sense to use it.

I also my friend, it’s just a fucking nightmare of shit.
My body is gone, loose skin, fallen hairs etc.

Yes its a living nightmare! I dont Know how this situation coulde get any worse!

1 Like

Try gaining rubber filled watery flab like alien tissue…All over my torso…no energy, muscles weak as piss…No answers, no help…T o be honest probably wouldn’t have believed this if they had warned me beforehand…

Besides graying of hair its thinned all over body and like an old man’s arm hair and my under arm hair has almost vanished…

2 Likes

I have send my test and pitchures to the swedish medical Insurance. They compensate people who been hit by adverse sideffects from any medication. I dont Know what the verdict will be but i think i made a good case. I dont really care about money but it woulde Feel Good if someone admits that getting this advers sideeffects from a hairloss pill isent Wright! And Im glad that i dont have to go to court because i wouldent have the energy for that.

2 Likes

I also see my thinnest bones

Damn I’m really sorry this has happened to you brotha. It’s even worse because you haven’t taken finasteride. I’m kind of in the same boat. Hang in there man

1 Like

Exactly bro. Worse than Finasteride. I still do not know if I have PFS or PAS or both.

I really don’t think you have what I have, but who am I to say that

1 Like

Can you imagine if it’s a new syndrome?

I have this same thing…

@holyhead did you ever have any digestive issues, any burning of the skin? I’ve looked in your posts for your mental sides as well but couldn’t find anything.

Dude I had severe mental sides even made a thread about suicide here…Its not as bad as before and seems to be the only thing that really improves with time…

But now I’m just left with an old, fat, lethargic body and ruined looks and health

Any neurological sides (vision issues, muscle twitches, etc.)?

Anecdotally, many Roccutane patients complain that they ‘feel prematurely old’ after they crash.

Roaccutane is linked to erectile dysfunction side effects, in the patient information leaflet.

Roaccutane is linked to bone problem side effects, in the patient information leaflet.

Roaccutane is linked to depression side effects, in the patient information leaflet.

There are many similarities with Propecia side effects and SSRI side effects.

Accutane, Propecia and SSRIs have lasting side effects and cause extreme damage in some people.

1 Like

They all cause brain alterations my guess…

Does eating certain foods at least help you feel better, or worse? If you eat a high carb or sugary meal, does it make your mental symptoms worse, or give you more fatigue?

What kind of work do you do, if you don’t mind me asking?