Which form for Bupropion

i will get bupropion now. there is 2 different drugs. Zyban and Wellbutrin. Which i should choose ?

1 Like

The perverse thing about this place is that we are all pill poppers. We wanted an easy cure for something, thought we’d just pop a pill and be all fixed. Don’t like the way your hair looks? Pop a pill. Embarrassed about acne? Pop a pill. Feeling down? Pop a pill.

Instead of getting magic cure we got wrecked. But we don’t learn. We’re still sitting here looking for pills to pop. I took Bupropion for two years and all it did was give me constant faint headaches and lower my IQ while I was on it by about 20 points. Quitting Bupoprion was one of the best things I ever did.

Can’t you guys see that countless people here have tried Bupoprion and almost no one has liked it? I’m pretty sure placebo a has a higher success rate than Bupoprion. Yet week after week more guys get the bright idea to start popping Bupoprion. “Don’t have good libido? Just pop a pill.” They said.

5 Likes

better than dying

2 Likes

Don’t listen to what this guy is saying. If it will help you feel better , which you won’t know until you try it, then give it a go. I would still be on welbutrin(150mg/say) if I wasnt allergic to it. It lifted my mental sides after a few days, then it gave me hives go figure. This forum is contradicting in every aspect, even me commenting here saying it helped is opposing to vkg1. I tried it, I liked it, I didn’t die, well worth the time, it’s at your own risk. Good luck.

2 Likes

Agreed! This popping pill stuff led me to worsening of my condition, and so others too

2 Likes

I hope people looking for anti-depressants to pop have FIRST done the most helpful things for mood such as going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, engaging in regular physical activity, participating in social events, Talking to friends and/or family regularly, cancelling social media, eliminating consumption of click-bait outrage-culture news/media. Those are not only healthier options but also are more effective.

2 Likes