Where's the energy?

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like there’s way less activity here compared to a year ago. I find it weird considering the incredible amount we have with PFS Network research, patients speaking out, fundraising success etc.

Seems like there are way fewer people commenting than a year ago despite all the momentum. Has anyone else noticed this?

2 Likes

Calm before the massive storm that’s coming…

4 Likes

Also I think that the traffic in the past was mostly about self-medication and theorizing without doing anything significant to further research and awereness. So I guess it is not too bad that the traffic might be lower

2 Likes

for me it started going downhill after @awor and @axolotl stopped posting

would be really nice to have them make a guest appearance for some morale boost. hope these guys are doing well

3 Likes

Maybe reddit is more mainstream for new generations. Thats almost like chatting.

I always seem to say the wrong thing and get censored. That’s why I hardly ever post anymore. I’m not even clear on what the rules are, who or what this forum is for, and what I’m allowed to say

3 Likes

your post was probably removed when you made a claim that PFS is brain damage.

the community wants to focus on the findings from Baylor study - previous findings suggest it could be an epigenetic disease

Please do not turn this thread into a debate on moderation. If anything is unclear regarding the rules of this forum, feel free to contact the staff.

I don’t remember if I said it was brain damage or not, but if I did, I probably said it many years ago before any research was done and I was just as clueless as anyone else.

In general I think you guys have taking a very wrongheaded approach in managing this forum. The only thing you are allowed to talk about is how terrible your symptoms are or spending money on research, so 90% of the conversation has been stifled.

And then people wonder why no one comes here?

2 Likes