Where can I buy Xyrem ?

Anyone know where I can buy Xyrem online ?

I actually got a prescription for it from a GP but when I went to the chemist I was told (that in my country) it can only be given out by hospital consultants.

Don’t do it. It’s scheduled as a narcotic. I would obtain GHB through a domestic source, if I couldn’t get hold of it legally.

Who cares if it is scheduled as narcotic man? In our situation we are willing to try everything.

I’ve been in trouble with the police because of importing AAS, and it’s not something I would recommend on top of everything else. I got away clean, but they harassed me for one year… I haven’t stopped importing medications (I told them during interrogation that I wouldn’t), but I’m now making sure that I don’t get caught. A situation like that is exhausting, because they’ll attempt to break you - and they won’t stop until you do, or you end up in a trial. Importing narcotics through mail is considered as high risk because of customs, and it’s therefore just plain stupid.

I agree with you but he did not mention anything about illegal substances. He has a prescription for xyrem which is a legitimate drug.

His prescription isn’t valid, and importing Xyrem is the same as importing GHB.

Getting in trouble with the police would be the least of my worries. I doubt they could do much to me for buying a small amount of any drug for my own use. Its not like I’m a major drug dealer.

But even if I got caught I would just get a doctor to explain to them that I have a very serious disease that has no known cure and I’m willing to try anything to try and get better.