Where are the Results for George Washington Univ Study on Test, DHT, and Fertility!!??

What happened with this study? This study is older than the ones that were recently published?

Do you think Irwig failed to find a cause/link??

No.

It hasn’t been published yet. It will be later in the year.

hmm… Wonder why THIS one is taking longer than the others?

I don’t think this was seaching for a cause. Wasn’t it survey based research as before? Seems the first was establishing Fin caused these sides second was that this is permanent. Of course we all hope that a treatment will come about someday but having this study published as evidence of the permanent nature of PFS is an important milestone as we move forward.

I am so frustrated . Every doctor I have tried to convince to prescribe and order these tests for me has given me a hard time about it and refused to order them for this study. I have still not been able to get them done. These are doctors that all proclaim they WOULD LIKE TO HELP us! I mean, come on!! But its like pulling teeth getting them to prescribe them. They’re all a sham. Its such a business, the healthcare system. They’re fucking liars and cheats. They’re just trying to wrack up the number of appointments and patients with their insurance carriers so they make more money… thats what i think!

I cant get anyone to prescribe these tests for me, so i have still yet to submit my results!! It sucks, and I am very disappointed. Dr. Bhasin, is the latest SHAM imo… the guy doesnt want to really hear about a thing, or contribute. He’s just more interested in getting his own practice and research off the ground I think.

What tests… Test and dht? Did you go to an endo? Fertility? Just call a fertility clinic and tell them you took steroids for along time and are worried about your fertility.