where are older forum members???

I have one question about the people not returning to the forum? There seem to be many not returning. Maybe somebody knows some of them who are not returning (private telefone number/email). For example, what about the forum members marked as “global moderators” (member name in blue colour)? I thought that those people became “global moderators” because they are willing to put a lot of effort into finding a possible cure and helping others. However, I found out that many haven’t returned to the forum in years.
Any idea?

i read somewhere a simiar post

it’s a recursive question, the recovered or gave up?

here keepup

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4603

just an idea keepup,
why don’t u try to email them (via forum), and if they answer we can arrange a statistic

Hi prop.
Thanks for your reply. I will consider your idea.
By the way, are you better?
All the best to you.

Can anyone remember CDnuts?

He was a long time user of the forum and he never posts now, he got a lot better through nutrition and fasting but he was never 100%. I am sick of reading horror stories, and nothing positive.

Im pretty sure he was posting as recently as this year. I remember a few posts about the ball zinger of his…

hi keepup, thanks.
i’m improving, but i have always ciclyc bad periods.
Did u improve in some way?
r u going to visit the greek doc or someothers?

the best to u too :slight_smile:

Hi prop,
unfortunately no recovery phases for me. I am considering visiting the Greec doc.

anybody has any idea where BrainDead is? It looks like he improved a lot over time but never made full recovery. I wonder how is he doing now?