What's the point for me?

All I can say is don’t give up hope. For the first 16 months my condition was almost unbearable. Crippling anxiety, brain fog, muscle wastage, fat gain, completely impotent without the use of PDE, no libido, severe skin condition. I’m now two years in and have made huge progress in the past 6-8 months. Brain fog has cleared, 90% physical recovery, anxiety is significantly improved, libido is perhaps my last remaining symptom and is at 10-20% of what it was (better than 0%). I’m able to live a normal life and am content with my current situation.

1 Like

My ankle feels a lot better today.
Now let’s hope my insomnia goes away.

Thanks for your story and I’m glad you recovered so much.

With time?

I do believe a significant part is attributed to time. I have however been taking Clomid to keep my testosterone levels at the higher end of the range. Initially this did nothing however over time the impact has become more pronounced. I also believe strength training has been key. I was an avid bodybuilder/powerlifter prior to PFS and it really got me through the early days.

1 Like

I sent you PM regarding possible explanation to your symptoms @WorriedGuy123

1 Like

Do you think clomid has been key to your improvements ? I doubt it would have helped in so many domains! I’m really pleased for you it’s so good to hear. Gives myself and others something to hang onto

I think the chocolate and sweets I had for the past 2 weeks contributed to this crash.

So far, my ankle pain went away, thankfully, so I can walk without any pain.
I have digestive issues where I feel like I will have diarrhea after every meal similar to when I first got off fin. Very demoralizing. The urge to poop is much less than my first time I had this symptom, so that is good.

Hey, guys.

Sleep was a lot better for me last night. I was able to fall asleep after a couple of hours and stay asleep for 5 or 6 hours with no heart palpitations. Unfortunately, those 5-6 hours were not very deep sleep.

I’m honestly not sure. I did stop taking clomid for approximately a month and my testosterone dropped to ~300 and I went downhill pretty quickly. I’m not cured by any means as is evident with my almost nonexistent libido however I have made significant improvements. I was a pretty bad case for the first year and a half and pretty much lost hope. What I’ve seen in the past 6 months reinforces that this condition does not have to be permanent.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying mate and good luck for the future