What users have used clomid and AI?

And what has their success been, if any?

Countless. Clomid is very estrogenic at the prostate, so you should avoid it. If you are going to use a SERM, use Raloxifene which is actually anti estrogenic at the prostate. Anastrozole is double edge, it might do wonders to low your E2, but can raise E1 and will certainly lower sbhg. If you already have low sbhg it can make things worse.

THis is what i did.

I was on 100mg test for trt.

I took 12mg clomid. 4 hours later my voice dropped, my dick grew, my libido came back everything reversed. This lasted 12 hours. The following day i woke up with high estrogen symptoms and i took 0.25mg arimidex. 3 hours later i felt like yesterday but 10x better i felt like i was high on a drug it lasted 8 hours this time.
The following day i woke up with high estrogen feelings again so i took arimidex and it didnt work and i got worse and worse and gave up so i applied DHT gel. 30mins later my dick grew, voice dropped libido came back. It only lasted an hour then i got worse.

Before taking clomid, dht gel did nothing. So somehow clomid allowed my DHT to work again but it wasnt very sustainable.

I think for PFS sake we need to look over serms again but in LOW doses . I mean like 2.5mg nolva once a week. There are lots of guys that recovered on nolva then crashed. Its got nothing to do with test levels IMO i was on trt and ive tried higher doses in the past.

As for the OP. Try 2.5mg nolva 2x a week.