What the health? Documentary

Hi

I just watched a film on Netflix called what the health. It basically states that human beings are naturally not meat Eaters, so I am now going fully vegan in addition to all the other methods that I have been trying. I would encourage anyone to watch the film. We as humans don’t have the ability to properly digest meat and should be eating items that are all plant based. I crashed for a while and I am ready to try again. So…

New protocol

-thc and cbd oil
-multivitamin Called empower plus

• fasting, 12 hours on 12 hours off
  • complete plant based diet.

I am going to adopt the view, that food is now my medicine and I was shocked to discover that doctors don’t learn anything about nutrition.

I was always told that eggs, fish and chicken are healthy, well apparently not, and having been like this for 12 years now. I am trying anything. It is also very difficult socially because meat is a huge part of my social life. I have been completely plant based for 2 days now and my depression has slightly lifted. I am going to try this, again lol.

2 Likes

Yea, I watched that. I think that guy is an idiot though. But that is my opinion. lol I tried vegan for 3 weeks. Made my drive even weaker.

1 Like

researchers at manchester university have found that cancer is a modern human occurence, having examined mumified remains, found no evidence of cancer in any mummies. it is all the processed foods we eat, including meat

i think its very remise to call him an idiot, type 2 diabities for example can be reversed with a vegan diet but most doctors dont tell you that because they dont learn about it in medical school.

i did try a vegan diet before, just not with empower plus and the cannibis oil, but we shall see.

I expect that this was discussed by them, but I would assume that many humans in the past wouldn’t have died from cancer because there were a lot of other causes of death, particularly an earlier one.

2 Likes

I think a lot of things can be cured by diet and life style. I definitely agree about the processed foods and meats that have been fed hormones and antibiotics. I try and stay away from all that garbage and rarely eat fast food.

My whole out look on everything in this world now is that someone is out to make a buck and they don’t care who they hurt to make it. I believe a lot of people have been paid off to keep silent in the process and you have people like us that are paying the price for it.

2 Likes