What kind of exercise do you do?

I have problems with exercise, but until like last crash I could walk for an hour without problems, now it is harder.

What do you normally do? Do you go running? Do you lift weights? Do you abstain totally from exercise and just walk?

I am especially interested in those of you who have muscle wastage and genital shrinkage, but everyone feel free to comment.

I have shrinkage and some muscle loss. Had severe fatigue when I crashed 3 years ago and could barely walk for 20 minutes.

Now my energy is through the roof, walking 2-3 hours every day and going to the gym 6x week and destroying the gym literally.

I run, sauna, weight lift, play basketball (rarely). I ran 32k, hit the gym 3 times and sauna’d twice in the past 6 days and it makes me feel a lot better. If you arent exercising you are missing out BIG time. I think the exercise plus my diet and meditation my anxiety is 100% gone and my OCD doesnt bother me at all. My sleep is better aswell. if you have time its a must

I wish I could workout more but lifting weights or running gives me bad fatigue and headaches. Is this a cortisol crash? In my early days of pfs I could workout fine.

Vibration therapy may help with muscle loss, exercise and circulation.

Yeah could be. I had severe adrenal fatigue at the same time the crash happened and had to take hydrocortisone for 1 year to get my energy back.

@Invictus Did you go to a doctor and get the hydrocortisone or order online and do it yourself? I’ve taken my saliva cortisol results to two doctors which show low levels all day and they won’t do anything about it. Also what do you think about taking bovine adrenal extract compared to hyrdrocortisone

I just ordered it from the internet after I got my 24h saliva cortisol test which showed low cortisol all day long.

I also took adrenal cortex extract before hydrocortisone but it didn’t work and wasn’t strong enough.

Super stupid question but is hydrocortisone the same as a corticosteroid?

I also get bad fatigue if I exercise. A doctor told me this is one of the typical characteristics of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. But at this point, I don’t even know what to think.