what kind of doc can heal my gut???

hello,can anyone tell me the best way to go about healing my gut please,what kind of doctor would I go to to get tests and advice etc,would it be a naturopath or homeopath or other???

What is wrong with your gut robbo?

Hi
You need to see a Functional MD or a Naturopath.

as far as I know mate theres nothing wrong with my gut,i don’t have any symptoms etc,but am willing to investigate it to see if theres anything wrong,there seems to be a few on here the last few year who have recovered by healing their gut,paleo diet with probiotics and anti fungals etc,its got to be worth a try,whats the worst that can happen??? I get rid of my body fat,next year will be a decade for me with pfs,life is going by fast,i need to do something…

looks like a naturopath,theres a few local to me…

Robbo, I am looking to do the same myself. I have seen a few recoveries and gut issues seems to make more and more sense. I will try to find someone in my area that could go full blown on gut tests.

I’ve been noticing recently that my stomach is noisy (bowell movement?), and I pass smelly gas ! Maybe something is going on in there. If so, I guess it needs attention …

Keep us posted on your findings, and I will do the same. Might take a few weeks (maybe months) for me though. I need to find a doctor first.

This is your one stop place for gut health, including tests and a well qualified consultant, Emma Wells.

smartnutrition.co.uk/product … tool-test/