What is the best timeframe to start a protocol?

Obviously eating/sleeping well, exercise and good mindset is key from the very first day.

But for a guy like me that still has sexual sides and anhedonia 3 months after a single pill, how long would you wait before trying more serious treatments? What has your experience been like?

My sleep, erection quality and tinnitus have greatly improved in the last month, so I hope the progress can continue. Libido and mental arousal are still major issues.

I am considering starting the infamous protocol on this forum, which consists of exercise, herbs, diet and prohormones (won’t mention his name, not looking to spark a debate). Is it too soon? I just want to maximize my recovery since I’m already in Covid mode.

Not looking for pessimistic answers either, I made leaps of progress in a month so this tells me the condition is not static. If nothing works, down the line I’d be willing to try to readjust my testosterone or estrogen levels via hormone therapy, but that’s sound crazy and I’d better avoid it.

Obviously recovered guys won’t answer this thread, and we are only the still affected minority here, but I think this is beatable and I’m grateful to have this supportive community. We don’t know each other but we are all affected and trying to get better, it’s almost poetic in a way.

We’ll get better guys

I haven’t fully recovered my self but I can say that exercising, taking cold showers and eating healthy will definitely help with this condition. I personally went from complete impotence back to being able to masturbate and having some morning woods. You’re like me in a pretty early state so you should first of all wait and try to recover naturally. I’m more than a half year into this shit and it still sucks. But I am pretty sure that it is possible to recover if you have patience and the will to do so! Best of luck to you mate

Now.