What is a finasteride crash?

I’m trying to figure out if I crashed and if I’ll ever recover, I took fin for 2 months with only ED now I’m off it for two days and my brain feels like I’m retarded. I want to kill my self

It’s been 2 days. Far, far, far too early to say if you’ll recover, but most people do.

You have been told this repeatedly.

What do you mean to early? The doctor who prescribed me said 1 week

You will be most probably fine, don’t rush it and don’t do silly things. The sides do not resolve overnight but they do resolve within the time, be patient and you will be just fine mate

Thanks man how long to base it off? How do I know I won’t have pfs

This has been suggested many times.

I mean you haven’t been off the drug long enough to say if your symptoms will resolve.

If even your doctor says a week (I think it could be longer), then it seems you have consensus.

Everyone here: you will have to wait for a while, don’t take anything to try and treat this.

Your doctor: it will take a week.

You: it’s been 2 days.

Nobody is saying 2 days is enough.

I can’t give you exact answer on this question, but if you do general healthy way of living, stay away of meds, supps and synthetic vitamins, hit the gym, don’t think of it too much and avoid the stress you will see really good results overtime. Most of the cases of people that got worsen on this forum is because of doing silly things experimenting with drugs and other stuff.

1 Like