What happened to me? I Scared!

Ciao! It will do this,Thanks! :slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

iull1k wake up in the morning like this, my penis was dead. I had no anxiety before. :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Probably quite unsafe to do anything more than intermittent fasting when you’re chronically sleep deprived?

So alpha lipolic acid standalone is not safe for use? I got floxed on top of pfs and people said it helped, i was about to order some… your post might have saved me

1 Like

I don’t understand your post completely. What is unsafe and for whom?

Sorry, I mean how much fasting, if any, would be safe to do if you’re chronically sleep deprived and/or have insomnia?

Such reports of it helping would fit with what I set out here:

It is of course a significant risk to use antiandrogenic substances, as it is clear different cases of PFS are much more susceptible to a permanent worsening via interaction with the androgen pathway than others. It’s everyone’s choice as to what to pursue therapeutically but I believe it is important to be aware of this unmistakable pattern and its alignment with the current scientific understanding. If you read that post and then what goes on to happen when he tries it, I think that’s a case in point. Or this, half an hour ago:

1 Like

no no you misread I said it offered relief for a different condition called getting floxed, which is “poisoning” from a class of antibiotics and as I suffer from both now[pfs and that] (my uro prescribed me huge doses of ab’s coz of finasteride induced prostatitis and i stupidly took them), so I was interested in using it and almost ordered it and im glad i stumbled upon your post

Ah I see, well a quick search shows it apparently holds true regardless. This is last week:

1 Like

Very good question.
I can say the following: there are two ways of IF:
one doing it irregurarely and one regurarely.
The first one means doing it 1-2 times a week. And then refeeding for 2-3 days = eating 2-3 times a day.
The other way seems clear. But when to eat? Test it. Maybe evening is not bad (but not too late) It could be easier to fall asleep.

For sleep: I would never take drugs for sleep.
Better: GABA, phosphatidylserin, melatonin (try low dosages first like 1-2 gr.), going for a walk in the morning for 30 minutes. Some guys say L tryptophan and 5htp could work also.

You must try and see what helps.