I definitely have had a few instances where my sexual libido came crawling back for one or two days. It also alleviated ED but the most striking thing to me was that I had a better pleasureable erotic sensation. Not too long ago I experienced it again.
I can’t say for sure, but I suspect it’s related to one (or multiple) of the following:
- After I had a good time with family or friends
- After I had a genuine sense of accomplishment when I succeed at certain things
- After I get into a verbal discussion or a fight (like when I had a political discussion with my pro-Trump dad) and this somehow triggers what I expect to be an increase in dopamine or adrenaline
- When I don’t consume any caffeine and do a few days of nofap
- When I have eaten something I usually don’t eat, or somehow change up my eating pattern, I can’t seem to find any relation in the specific things I ate when this libido increase happened, but it’s like my body is able to find it’s old self state again when I change my consumption.
That said, it could also be none of the above and just be some internal changes in my body that I guess just happen from time to time.