What doctors say about your symptoms? (Urology)


I needed to create a topic like this, i want to go to an urologist one more time, after 3 years. I wonder what type of scans, tests and treatment options your doctor gave it for you?

I mean, what do they exactly say when you mention penile shrinkage, low semen volume etc?

Im asking this because i wonder how different test protocols they use in medical community around the world. What kind of particular tests you done about your sexual side effects? Especially semen volume and shrinkage?

PS: I’ve done sperm+ semen velocity test, Prostate size and general health “scans” back then. Everything came out normal… but there is something wrong… i see it with my eyes when i ejaculate… what else should i check out with my Uro?