What are our best theories about fluctuations?

I still find it unbelievable that I/we can feel normal for a couple days here and there and then we can feel completely desensitized with no libido for weeks. Even my flaccid girth fluctuates. Have we learned anything revelatory from these odd patterns? They seem so illogical. It feels, at least in my case, to be related to time cycles versus any kind of chemical or physical triggers. I think a lot of the triggers and “cures” seem to just coincide with different stages of these cycles. What are your experiences?

3 Likes

Weights and meditation help me stay in/ create positive cycles but the second I get lazy my penis shrivels up and I lose all nocturnals, libido, and positive emotion

Literally right now I’m doing deadlifts and I feel my pecker more

Both weights and meditation create positive epigenetic changes btw

1 Like

Thank you, this was the worst year for me and it did follow after I fell off the gym wagon. Maybe it wasnt a coincidence. I will give these a shot and see if they help. I never tried meditation before.

1 Like

Look at the thread, “Name up to three things that have helped relieve your pfs symptons the most”. Exercise is clear winner

1 Like

I’ve crashed after lifting. Prior to that I was doing great in every area.