Weird tingle, vibration , signal in scotum?

Anyone else get this? I get this weird feeling in my scrotum like a spasm. Its as if it was time for my body to get an erection, but something is not allowing the signal to go through?!

I have the similar problem. But mine is caused by long sitting periods and damaged priformis muscle. My left side of my scrotum and inner buttock was heavily inflamed 2 times in last 5 months. It was hurting bad, i did yoga and rested. It is gone now. Do you feel the pain only when you try to get an erection? Or is it constant? Is your sexuality healthy besides this?

1 Like

no pain when I have an erection, I Just have no libidio, tight scrotum, and numbness. 0 spontatneous erections in over 2 years now…

1 Like

Joey, your case is very interesting. Do you have any idea how this happened? Did all start after your disc herniation? Maybe you used a 5ar inhibitor without knowing it?
Do you have also peyronies disease?
Any pelvic pain? (Buttock, priformis pain etc)
Any sciatica symptoms?
Any orgasm pleasure loss?

And… how do you know that your scrotum is “tight”? How does it really feel like to be exact?

I have no idea, it is known that going on caloric deficits that your libido plummets… however it has been over 2 yrears now and i still have no libido + my genitals went numb… i have no pleasure in orgasm…

Never had any back pain… Just dull ache in right testicle and right vas deferens, as wel as constant cold feeling in tip of penis. Genitals are also numb…

Be sure to check everything with doctors, if you hadn’t. It can be a some nerve or vein issue.

honestly pfs doesnt make sense to me, since i never took it. However after visiting 10+ doctors (urologists/neurologists/neurosurgeon/endos) for now it makes the most sense as I have no diagnosis and half the doctors look at me like im a nut case.

Even though I have minor herniation at l1/l2 as well as spina bifida l5-s1. It really does feel hormonal. Something is missing from my genital skin. DHT came back low at 220 (300-850) I dont know if its DHT, nitro oxide , or something else… something is missing from the penis to keep it up and give it sensation!?

Actually, i experienced the same thing as you, back then. My scrotum and testicle skin felt like a sharp electric sensation\signal when i touching them. However, at that time, i was having a bad sciatic pain. And that was probably the reason of it. My buttock muscles were hurt bad due to long sitting periods and they probably pinched some nerves down there. Pudendal or Sciatic nerve? (im not sure) But it healed after some time. Did you experience something like this? Like a burning electrical sensation in scrotum when you touch them?

no , its not sharp, and its not when touching it. it happens once in a blue moon actually. its as if hormones or something are trying to signal an erection but as soon as the message reaches the penis/scrotum i just get a little tingle in the scrotum but the penis does not expand/ engorge…

I have that, too, sometimes. I also have that feeling in my head at times. It’s like a fuse is briefly lit but then goes out without ever really getting going and, obviously, with detonating anything.

Use some Hcg or proviron and see how it goes. All risk is yours. But you have nothing to lose, if i were you i would give it a try. Many people recovered with those… hope you go well.