Weight gain or Weight decrease?

No, he took bloodwork and diagnosed off that.

Hey dude how are you dosing the Cytomel? Are you using Cytomel only? Would you mind sharing your pre Cytomel labs before Jacobs put you on the high dose protocol? Any other improvements with it besides the weight?

What was your dosage

Hi RecentQuitter! You woke my attention with this Cytomel! Should i’ve been tested for any medical aspects before letting it describe? I’m really considering it, because i just cant mamage my weight despite hard workouts and diet. Thanks!

In the first phase of PSSD I lost weight, around 10 kg, now I have gained them and I have rebuilt my muscle mass.

Luke83 did you manage to lose belly? Did you take any drugs/supplements with the training? Thanks i appreciate any advise to fight that horrible fat/water retention

For try to treat PSSD I try some drug: HCG injections, Cabergoline and more, but without much success. For my training I don’t use drugs or supplements, I used only sometimes protein shake but without tryptaphan (can worse my condition). I try to take care of nutrition, I eat a lot of protein from white/red meat, some steak, and fish. I also eat fruit and vegetables, and I try to limit complex carbohydrates (pasta and white bread). Nothing special, very simple things at the moment

@Luke83 thanks! I’ll try now Forskolin to attack unecessary fat, however i think i have more water retention, i need to find supplements for that too