Weed & sexual function, PFS

Hey all,

So there have been countless threads on this. but i just thought i would share some of my own experiences and ask some questions. and we can further discuss the effects marijauna has had on your sexual function and sexual symptoms.

I posted a new member thread, but it never got posted. Perhaps the admins haven’t cleared it yet? this was over a week ago. In that story i go more in depth on my crash etc.

In a nutshell. i took 2 .5mg pills. I stopped and a week later everything came back to normal. After 3 days of being normal, i got VERY high. One hour or so into my high, i felt the infamous “crash”. my genitals shrunk and the sensitivity on my penis got so much worse all in the span of 15 minutes. This was accompanied by a huge wave of anxiety/a panic attack.

Anyways, the following week i smoked a little and nothing changed. I got VERY high again the following weekend and had another crash. The first crash brought back the symptoms, the second crash made those symptoms even worse and more severe (i.e. more ED, even less penis sensitivity). Has anyone experienced multiple crashes? with worse symptoms after the second crash… recovery?

since then i have obviously quit smoking. I just want to point out how i reacted to marijauna Pre fin, and Post fin.

Pre fin, i had acne (mild) and oily skin. When i smoked: i would get a HUGE surge in libido, and my penis would get more sensitive. Also, it would create this feeling in my penis. When high my face skin would flush and i would often get new pimples and a huge increase in skin oil/sebum. Smoking immediately made my skin more oily and gave some acne.

Post fin (after my crash), i have no acne, no skin oil (sebum), no sweat from armpits. When i smoked weed for the first time after my 1st crash, my face was unaltered. No increase in oil/sebum or acne. Also, the weed does not make my penis feel the same way. I get that same tingling feeling in my dick after i smoke to a lesser extent, it feels like the feeling comes, but it is not received the same way in my penis as it used to (pre fin). It also seems to make my shrinkage worse i think. and no longer helps with libido.

I was hoping that weed would HELP aid my sexual PFS symptoms, given that it boosted sensitivity and libido pre-Fin. I’ve read on other threads that members have posted that weed actually helped their ED problems and sensitivity. I seem to be one of the only ones where weed fails to help. I have read 1 maybe 2 threads where guys have said weed induced their crash.

Has weed helped your sexual function? is it just the strain/type that i have smoked that resulted in no improvement in sexual sides? everytime that i have smoked (mentioned above) it has been the same exact weed. Perhaps another strain/type would actually help me.

some last notes. There have been studies that show weed in rats inhibits T converting to DHT, or DHT binding to the receptor. There actually have been MANY threads on this on hair loss and weed forums asking if weed will slow down balding or not, because of this trait. If anyone can say how weed effects androgens in humans that would be great to.

Just trying to capture how weed effects you guys. Any input would be appreciated. thanks!

Just giving my two cents, when i smoke weed, my libido increases and i can maintain a harder erection than usual. Also stronger orgasms… So it does a good job for me overall. Its probably about dopamine and bloodflow. (which marijuana affects both)