We Need More People to Speak Out

We really need to press the momentum we currently have. We cannot tell your story for you. If you step up and tell the world what has happened to you, this issue will be taken more seriously and it will be harder to deny. It is absolutely essential if we want to get out of this and restore a proper quality of life. Please consider going on the PFSN channel or Moral Medicine.

We really need to consider carefully what is more important: our privacy or our life quality and not having to live in perpetual torture.

Be brave. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You’ll feel proud for sharing your story and you’ll move us closer to getting out of this.

6 Likes

Well said. I’m going to be interviewed again soon I’ts not easy but it’s not difficult either, infact it’s liberating, One in the eye for Merck and a bit of self worth, while doing the right thing.!!! The pfs brain throws down false obstacles .Come on guys!!! Let’s see some of the longtermers getting interviewed too and also joining the what’s app group. Never before have we had such momentum. Every little helps.

Don’t be a passenger in this!!

6 Likes

This should not be dependent on just a handful of guys to do. The more that step up, the quicker the stigma’s lifted and the quicker we get out of this. Let’s get tot the point where so many patients go public that is no longer even considered “brave”, but just expected.

5 Likes

Please step up! Lots of guys reading the forum everyday. Come on, let’s get going! We have nothing better to do with our time

5 Likes

Exactly ! There is nothing impossible to those who try. Come on guys. We’ll fall when we fail to try.

Be a pilot not the passenger.

4 Likes

I just didn’t give my interview because I don’t speak fluent English, that’s why I created my own channel.

4 Likes

Ure doing a great job @Henrique

4 Likes

When you get it, give your report to the Moral Medicine channel, it is very important for the cause, as your case is an advanced case, this will show many sufferers of pfs that the syndrome goes well beyond depression and sexual problems. You are a warrior.

3 Likes

Thanks man. Which report are you referring too.

He’s asking you to appear on Moral Medicine, which you have already signed up for

3 Likes