We have a great research, awarness and support team, but why is the community so desinterested in warning other young men, the real pfs basics and a fact based cure

If there is any connection to autoimmune, neuro inflamation, gut microbiome and Allopregnanolone, If there are alternative cures like bloodwash and BC007, hormone treatment, microbiome transfer. I’m shure they will discuss it and integrate a state of the art researcher.

For all the HCG and TRT users they integrated Professor Per Thorsby a Professor of Endocrinology and Mohit Khera Professor of Urology, the best informed pfs researcher in surgery and research. Prof Irving and others.

The recognition with a genetical marker and the patho mechanism brings us forward to the recognition of the disease by FDA, EMA, MHRA and a so importand ICD 11 entry. Therapy approches can settled up then wirth the health ensurance and no doctor can ignore it and the poison can kicked from the market.

No one wants to take hope away, but it’s time to break the cycle at last Merck Organon and hims, keeps, romans allowed and allows to sell their ugly products right now, after 30 years of pain, stolen lifes and suicides. If we went on this way, people will tell each other “It’s your fault that I feel so bad because you don’t think about treatment XY and you have to do something” even in twenty years, with 10.000th of new victims telling each other about the same new cures like 2006.

Please join the latrogenic fundrising group, please use the pfs network donation tool or the simple paypal donation tool to support the end of pfs.

We’ve been going in circles for decades, indeed. t’s so frustrating seeing people discussing the same shit over and over again.

I want to reiterate for patients suffering and clueless about what to do or desperately looking for hope in gymbro protocols:

No one is coming to rescue us, UNLESS we organise ourselves as a sensible patient community.

Start donating, speak up and show face.

You CAN have your life back, but YOU (we) must make it so. Stop sitting on the sidelines waiting for a miracle. We have to force the change we want to see. So get involved!!

4 Likes