WARNING TO ALL SUFFERING

More investigation isn’t necessary. Low T combined with low normal LH and FSH and with the symptoms you describe point to a pituitary origin for the low T. Normally if T is low, then LH and FSH will be high attempting to compensate - which would indicate a testicle problem, but this isn’t your case.

I would first try clomid to see if you can stimulate the LH production and restore normal T levels. If clomid doesn’t work, then you need to keep an eye on your pituitary for further hormone loss, which may come over the next few years (GH would normally be next after LH and FSH loss, followed by thyroid and coritsol). Meanwhile, its time to start testosterone replacement because low T has a lot of bad long term side effects, either with androgel or shots.

Personally I find androgel annoying to put on every day. The shots are not as easy but once weekly is a lot easier to live with over time.

I FOUND THIS ON SOMEONE WHO IS SUFFERING WITH PROSTATE CANCER THIS WAS ON ANOTHER FORM

I POSTED THIS BUT I DO NOT WANT TO RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO TAKE DRUGS TO BRING YOUR TESTOSTERONE UP
WE HAVE TO ATTACK THE BALLS IN THE PROSTATE SOMETHING NATURAL THAT ATTACK OF THOSE TWO

GETTING THEM REPAIRED AND FUNCTIONING AGAIN

Are you ok? I feel like you are freaking out right now.

NO I’M NOT OKAY I AM FREAKING OUT DAMMIT NOT ONLY ZERO SEX FEELINGS OR THINKING NOW I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OUR TEETH GOING BAD ARE BONES GOING BAD IN OUR LIVER AND KIDNEYS AND WHAT OTHER THINGS MIGHT GO BAD

Manhood – pls stop typing IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME LIKE THIS.

It means you are shouting, and is difficult to read.

Thanks.

More investigation is necessary because TRT alone doesn’t solve the problem in most cases. It suggest that we have an issue with metabolism. Also, I’ve been experimenting more with Arimidex lately, because estrogen dominance is a major part of the problem. However, I’ve found that my testicles are now shrinking after a dose, and grows during the day before the next dose. I guess it’s the testosterone which causes negative feedback when the level peaks after administering Arimidex, but why does it cause negative feedback before it should? My testosterone level is still too low.

short term way to up T is to stop masturbating… it peaks after 7 days of no fap