wanting people for clinical study in Australia

Hi everyone - I am getting together some men who are still suffering from PFS and wanting to participate in a clinical study here with a head endocrinologist. I will give you details just send me a private message with your contact number and I will call you. This is only to get numbers first, I have been given the go ahead from doctor here who is willing to use his high tech machines to run further tests. Once numbers come back we can discuss further details. My mobile is 0415 140 917

thanks

Hey dude, just an idea:

zeemaps.com/map?group=976852#entrypage

Use this map and pm all the guys in Australia? There’s 40-50 profiles in Australia according to the map and this is exactly the type of purpose it’s perfect for. If even 10 reply then you’ve got a small sample. 20 would be level with the studies going on in America.

Just wanted to add, the location isn’t necessarily precise but if they’re pinned in Australia, they’re definitely somewhere in Australia.

Lukas, pls contact the PFS Foundation and provide the relevant details so they can help coordinate. As well, pls either post the details here or via PM – ie who is the doctor, study protocol, required number of participants etc, city/institution etc. Without such info we cannot help spread the word to recruit participants.

I’m a 21 yr old man living in sydney. I’d be happy to provide my assistance.

Hi there just got your message.

I was going to see David Handelsman but it does not seem that will be possible. I was going to see a different endocrinologist but your message has caught my attention.

Can you please provide more information on who the Dr is? Location? And if there attached to a hospital?

Colosus01 and razzamatazza contact me asap. Thanks

So is it safe to assume this proposed study that was going to be done by David Handelsman was never intended to go forward?