Want cure or die

ı need a way. ı want to be a Guinea pig , is there any researcher or doctor test on me. get a drug that either kill or cure. I dont want suicide. I want natural die. Anybody know i way for naturally die ?

2 Likes

I have tried a lot to get researchers interested. Sadly i have failed.

Can you try and go to doctors and explain this whole problem to them, and tell them there is no solution but a lot of people are ready to co operate with them if they want to explore an unknown area of disease

Hi fellas. I am suicidal sometimes, but I know that there are a few things which are promising for us to try but may have high risks associated with them. If I ever get to the point where I know I’m going to off myself, I figure I have nothing to lose so I’ll try them.

They may not even be as risky as I think, but certainly have some level of risk. Basically they are ketamine and psilocybin (magic mushrooms). Both have the potential to jolt our neural circuitry to a better state.

DO NOT follow what I’m proposing without a ton of thought and reason and only as a last resort, but understand that there are some last resort things to try such as what I just mentioned only if you are really at the edge.

But really, you should never get to this point, because you can take yourselves out of suicidal ideation safely. I have a journal and I’m seeing some huge mood benefits from cold showers. It is consistently the thing that improves my mood the most. Wim Hof breathing, meditation, running, weights, nature are all hit or miss but cold showers is 80% hit.

Meditation is probably best in the long run but takes hundreds of hours to see very significant benefits from what I’ve read.

Take a cold shower bothers. 1 min, full blast, and never off yourselves because will always have this and ketamine, psilocybin, and possibly CBD to try as a last resort.

I’m really posting this for anyone who’s thinking of giving up. There’s always a way to feel better, you just have to seek it out, experiment, and keep risks to a minimum and as a last resort.

1 Like

what is cbd’s risk ?

Are you serious? Ketamine, psilocybin and cbd have all been tried by countless people in these communities. What’s so special about them now?

1 Like

Me too

why high risk them ?

Maybe they aren’t that high risk, but I thought saw palmetto was not high risk too, and I’m paying for that mistake for 3+ years so far. I am just saying be cautious and do you research. In my case, I’m a neurotic guy and have had bad experiences with marijuana, and I’m scared to try anything at this point really. Psilocybin in particular scares me because I may bug out.

CBD, especially the full spectrum, has plant elements from the marijuana plant that may have anti-androgen properties.

1 Like