Want a cure? Take the survey

I know threads like this have been made in the past but I see a lot of active members right now who haven’t taken the survey so I feel like they don’t quite understand its importance.

It’s quite literally an hour of your time. 60 minutes out of a day is absolutely nothing. When scientists are approached for future studies it’s essential that we have this vast data set compiled in a single place. The moderators have also worked extremely hard to get this ready for us and deserve their efforts to be recognised.

It will cost you nothing yet it’s the single most important thing you can do towards battling this thing today. Come on guys.

4 Likes

Give some of us time. I haven’t been around for 3 months yet and honestly going through the survey just makes me realize how good my life was and how shit it is now when I compare my previous sexual function to my new PFS sexual function.

That’s absolutely fine man. It’s completely understandable for those in your position as you need to have been withdrawn for the recommended time period but there are certainly plenty of members who’ve been around for a while now.