Volunteers required please read

I hope they are…hi Merck!!

I’ve started to wonder if we should change our approach to Merck…as I’ve noticed something.

On their website it shows they put 9.9 Billion USD into R & D for the year of 2019.

Most of the consensus here is we hate Merck, they are devils, sue ‘em ,shut em down etc etc

Now just imagine if we changed our approach towards them, communicated and even connected with them and got their understanding on what’s happened to the PFS sufferers .

The capital they have for research is immense, PFS is only about to become more widespread and understood (thanks to HIMS, Keeps, Roman etc)
So it would be in everyone’s best interests to work together to deal with this .

I don’t particularly want money or a payout for this - I’d much rather they used their research and found a cure and I think a lot of people here would be too .

1 Like

I’m all for positivity and cooperation but expecting this kind of goodwill from a company whose sole purpose is to make big money out of pharmaceutical compounds willing to remarket powerful medications for cosmetic purposes, despite knowing of the dangers? That’s a nice little utopia.

1 Like

I wrote to Kenneth Frazier asking him to look into helping this condition and he forwarded it to his litigation CEO who sent me a mission like statement around their standards and suggested I see a doctor about all of my symptoms. As if I’ hadn’t tried that already.

2 Likes

Dear all the article will run on Sunday. Personal stories will probably not be included because of the amount of information they’re trying to squeeze in to the space. Hopefully it will do the job in raising awareness. Obviously there will be an on line version. The journalist is very grateful for the help he has received from everyone involved in making this happen. Thanks guys!

1 Like