Volunteers required please read

@Forwardsnotbackwards you can remain anonymous he asked about the weight gain side. While I had that for a few years I’ve gone the other way but would be good to have your input with u having that. I expect it will be a few lines from each in reality to support a summary write up of the disease. Though I do respect your decision

what you waiting for? You laying in your bed and waiting for cure? reading forums gonna cure you? sending emails not gonna change anything, if you can’t let the others hear you nothing will be changed. Please push to medias, or protest outside of mercks, things like that gonna help us. Not forums!

1 Like

I would like to make use of this oppurtunity, it’s chances like this that will help us.
I PM’ed you :wink:

1 Like

I’ve passed on the volunteer details to the journalist, dissapointingly there were only 3!!!. If I was sitting on the outside I’d easily be swayed into the camp of it can’t be that bad if we can only find 3 people who are suffering/willing to talk… We play into the hands of the sceptics??? As stated you can remain anonymous are there anymore that are willing?

I’d be willing to talk to a journalist on the condition that not even they know my identity.

Presumably you can give them whatever information you like. They won’t be asking to see your birth certificate.

1 Like

@hopingiwillheal anonymity is ok u can discuss with journalist if he selects/wants to speak to you. He wants a nix

Can you pm me
Your name
Contact number
Country
How long u took it for and when.

I’m only asking for your name for contact purposes.

Regards
And thank you

Hi just to let the few that volunteered know, the journalist has been very busy but will try to put some time aside to get in touch soon.

On the back of the recent publication by Reuters and the Daily Mail this could be great timing a perfect springboard in getting our stories out.

The imminent launch/release of the YouTube stories will hopefully have a great impact/ stir public interest.

If anyone has changed their mind and is willing to participate please PM me.

Regards.

Lazarus

As an update I’ve received contact today from the journalist, he wants to have a call over the coming days with myself and seems very keen. I’m sure he’ll be in touch with those of you who provided details very soon. I’ll provide another update after my conversation. Regards

I’ve spoken to the journalist today he said he will be in contact with those who volunteered this week.

1 Like

It looks like the news article will be finalised very soon. Interestingly Merck has sent me a mail today requesting access to my medical records. Very coincidental indeed.

4 Likes

Are you going to give them access? That is very interesting… keep us updates!

1 Like

I’m not Laz but I wouldn’t trust any corporation with that sort of information.

1 Like

I’ll think about it !!!

You understand these posts are public right and Merck is reading every word here right?

1 Like

As in, I agree with your thoughts but I think you are endangering your position for a potential legal discourse, by stating these things so openly.

I hope they are…hi Merck!!

I’ve started to wonder if we should change our approach to Merck…as I’ve noticed something.

On their website it shows they put 9.9 Billion USD into R & D for the year of 2019.

Most of the consensus here is we hate Merck, they are devils, sue ‘em ,shut em down etc etc

Now just imagine if we changed our approach towards them, communicated and even connected with them and got their understanding on what’s happened to the PFS sufferers .

The capital they have for research is immense, PFS is only about to become more widespread and understood (thanks to HIMS, Keeps, Roman etc)
So it would be in everyone’s best interests to work together to deal with this .

I don’t particularly want money or a payout for this - I’d much rather they used their research and found a cure and I think a lot of people here would be too .

1 Like

I’m all for positivity and cooperation but expecting this kind of goodwill from a company whose sole purpose is to make big money out of pharmaceutical compounds willing to remarket powerful medications for cosmetic purposes, despite knowing of the dangers? That’s a nice little utopia.

1 Like

I wrote to Kenneth Frazier asking him to look into helping this condition and he forwarded it to his litigation CEO who sent me a mission like statement around their standards and suggested I see a doctor about all of my symptoms. As if I’ hadn’t tried that already.

2 Likes

Dear all the article will run on Sunday. Personal stories will probably not be included because of the amount of information they’re trying to squeeze in to the space. Hopefully it will do the job in raising awareness. Obviously there will be an on line version. The journalist is very grateful for the help he has received from everyone involved in making this happen. Thanks guys!

1 Like