Video about finasteride

What do you guys think? Do you think he has some valid points or is it just propaganda?

I have been suffering from PFS for a long time but watching this I have to wonder if it’s just all in my head.

Lol there’s an entire thread on this clown, he’s the one that’s full of shit.

1 Like

I figured but he cited some studies and a lot of the comments are positive.

The guy has a cult following it’s laughable, believe what you want man, but eventually the truth with come out about how dangerous this stuff is, my body is fucked since getting this condition i used to body build, I even have before and after photos of body changes, my face has changed as well sunken face dark bags under eyes smaller chin severely dry skin my dick doesn’t even work anymore, never had these problems before I was on top of the world before this hit me.

2 Likes

I just can’t imagine what would make someone want to create a youtube channel whose sole purpose is to promote finasteride.

1 Like

He’s received money from companies promoting other hair loss products including that regenepure shampoo shit I used. He even stated in a comment regarding this on an older video.

Funny thing is he even admitted propecia causes chemical castration in an old YouTube comment years ago on a hair loss video, there’s a thread here of a screenshot of the comment.

2 Likes

He’s just a paid spokesperson then? That makes sense, cannot imagine why somebody would create videos like this unless they were getting paid for it.

2 Likes

I’m just saying he’s even admitted to receiving money from companies for hair loss products so wouldn’t surprise me if he receives money from Merck. He backs up the safety of these drugs like his life depends on it which is funny in itself. Promotes dangerous shit like RU that has caused people to die of cardiac failure.

1 Like

I have no objection to what he says.

But it’s also clear that even if we stop fin, the side effects don’t improve have to admit this fact and the reality that victims exist in the world.

2 Likes

We have had discussions on this guy and this particular video has been posted and discussed before so I’m going to close this topic.

@White_Wolf, please fill out a member story(new topic, member stories, a template will appear) thankyou.