Very Strange Reaction to Andractim

I have ED and I went on Andractim a free months ago to see if it would change anything.

I ended up getting extremely strong erections like I had when i was 13. This lasted for 2-3 weeks and then gradually declined. Eventually it stopped having any effect so I stopped taking Andractim around a month after starting.

Afterwards I did blood work and everything seemed to have recovered fine.

Months later I tried Andractim again and ended up getting zero response.

TLDR
Andractim worked great at first then stopped work. Even after stopping and trying it again months later it still didn’t have any effect.

Just want to preface also that I DONT have PFS. I suffering from organic ED and never took fin. I made this thread here because this is the only forum online which talks about using DHT as a treatment for sexual dysfunction.

2 Likes

Hi @takanuva

Thank you for reporting your experience. If you could please create a member story in our “Member Stories” category, that would be much appreciated.

Just so crazy how a tolerance is built
Absolutely mind boggling

This is common with pfs where you try a substance and it recovers you completely for a short while and then stops working. Same thing has happened to me with different substances.

I don’t know exactly what happened here.

But when you use Andractim (DHT cream), you’ll send negative feedback to the HPTA and shutdown your own production of both androgens and estrogens.

This could be one reason why the first time the effected weened off.

Why it didn’t work the 2nd time is harder to speculate about.

This article is kind of interesting on the subject.

If you read the article above you’ll see that DHT is a potent regulator of many genes. A lot of them would fit into the clusters presented by Baylor, like angio/arterygenesis, extracellular matrix, muscle contraction, proteinsynthesis and soft tissue formation. Just to name a few.

So it could be due to some alterations of those. Either by the DHT itself or due to the HPTA shutdown.

With that said I’m personally very interested in trying Andractim, but I wouldn’t try it unless I’m already on test injections.

My Dr put me on Andractim, I use it for 3 months but I don’t see any noticable improvement. Anyway, I think it should not be taken for long term without test. But with test it should be a good combo (have to check estrogen, should not be too low)