Very positive experience with TUDCA

I have been taking TUDCA for 25 days now. 600mg a day spaced out through 3 doses. I take it with food. Thank you a lot @AaronF for pulling my attention towards this supplement. I have tried 100s of supplements to no avail the last 3 years trying to get better and TUDCA have been the only thing that has helped along with Tribulus but I will not recommend Tribulus because I can see that some people on here got worse from it.

My digestion is very very good now since starting TUDCA. After getting PFS I mostly had very mushy loose stools almost like diahrrea now my stools are better than ever and my stomach discomfort is mostly gone. I also sweat again like before PFS and my manly body odor has returned. My energy has also improved quite a bit so I can do a bit of lifting/sports again. My skin is no longer bone dry and I get acne again. Sleep is a bit better and deeper but I do still awake at least twice a night and have trouble falling back asleep :frowning: Sperm is thick and white again like before PFS and no longer pure water. My skin color is more healthy and darker and no longer pale and unhealthy looking. I feel some aggression again and my libido is a bit higher. My beard and body hair is also growing fast and thick again.

So all in all a positive experience. I will continue with TUDCA for some time. Thank you for reading and good day :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice, I wonder if it’s an an anti androgen. Hopefully the improvements last.

1 Like

Good to see you’ve gotten improvements, I never used anything more then 500mg might have to up the dose if I try it again.

1 Like

Did you have ED and dull orgasm issues too? Also did your semen volume improved too?

Nice man! happy to hear good news, want to try, what brand are u using?
Thanks

1 Like

How long did it take for you to start seeing results with tudca?

It did help my libido a bit but it didn’t have any effects on my orgasms unfortunately. In terms of semen volume it did help to make the semen thicker ie. less watery and more white instead of transparent.

Hello! Has it solved your dry skin problems completely?

Are you still taking it?
All improvements remain over time?

1 Like

It was really this dramatic? In one month you recovered all that?

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t the tribulus

Why did you stop it