Varicocele is related

Hello everyone, I have been sick with PSSD (same condition as PFS imo) for the past 8 - 9 years, but I actually took Zoloft twice, and the first time I took it I developed the condition and completely recovered the first time around, and here is what I noticed. The first time I took Zoloft I developed severe testicle pain, and developed a left sided varicocele, but the first time I came off the drug my varicocele went away, and my sex-drive came back. A few months later I ended up taking Zoloft again, and this time the exact same thing occurred, but this time my left sided varicocele never went away, and as a consequence my sex-drive never came back.

Yep! I got one on my left, then had testicular cancer. The left one remived. Then in my right and zero libido for well over a decade

I also have a grade 4 varicocele the worst one and got it when I developed PFS. I read some study showing it can effect dht and a few other hormones wish I would have saved it.

Yup. Here is the thing though, only 15% of all males have a varicocele, but I tend to find that some men who developed PFS seemed to have developed one at the same time they had their adverse reaction to propecia. The question is why did propecia/SSRI’s cause a case of varicoceles to form? I believe if we can figure out why these drugs are causing varicoceles to form, we can better understand the disease. Also, when a lot of males first come down with this disease, they develop a lot of prostatitis symptoms. Painful urination, frequent urination, feeling like you need to pee but can’t, pain in the testicals. Of course these symptoms tend to vanish after you have had the disease for a little while (we don’t know why) but at the beginning stages of sickness, we see this. I also have noticed that the sciatica nerve seems to be impacted in a lot of males, we actually see this a lot with regular non-bacterial prostatitis cases.

Another thing because I think people might get this wrong. The varicocele is not impacting your horomones in such a manner and that’s why your libido is low, this is wrong. I know it’s wrong because I have taken exogenous testosterone. Blood levels of androgens are not the issue, the issue is our body is not experiencing a physiological response to androgens. The varicocele itself may not even be causing your low libido. What I am instead saying is whatever caused our varicoceles to form, what ever that mechanism is, might be what is also causing our condition. The varicocele itself is just a correlation I find with pfs/pssd infected males, but the question is what is causing this correlation to occur in the first place. Obviously it’s propecia/SSRI’s, but the question is why?

I had a surgery did not helped for any symptom but my sperm count went skyrocketed .

1 Like

I would be happy with an improvement like that I have insanely low sperm count since my nuts shrunk to the size of grapes lol. But I guess it’s not worth getting surgery now if your saying nothing else improves.

1 Like

No man, also pain afterwards is a bitch, you feel something off down there for two or three years… ( for clarification, sperm count skyrocketed not semen volume)

Did you have it before Fin too?

I have a painless one. I don’t know if i meant to get it or PAS started it… how much are we gonna lose?
Jesus almighty.

@AaronF Are you sure PFS did it? How it occured? Did you touched and feel it? Any pain? I didn’t even know i had one before my doc examined it by chance…
I have no idea how low Test can cause varicocele… maybe low androgens narrow down the nerves there or something? How it is possible.
My healthy 22 year old close friend also has stage 4, painly varicocele.

Also how are your protocols going on…

No pain at all, I think I read some where online they can develop due to elevated estrogen levels in men which seems to be the case for me that’s also the time I developed gyno.

1 Like