Using Fin To Replace Androgens?

yeah i mean, i forgot to say the enzyme replenishes itself, but because you keep dosing finasteride, it keeps getting blocked. eventualy you end up with constant 80%+ of enzyme inhibition or some value like that

when you quit, the body can make new enzymes , and over time less and less will be bound to finasteride, and when all the finasteride is gone, your 5ar is back to baseline.

or at least in theory for most people…except us it seems

i also think the crash is a witdhrawal syndrome adn wrote a lot about it

Yea but it’s still too powerful if people using topical fin still have side effects. So I guess the dosage even matter, even a drop of fin could wreck you.

Well, this is fitting. Today I saw my GP so I could get a new prescription to finasteride (I threw out my old one) and instead of handing it out no problem the way my dermatologist did, she instead looked through all the side effects, noticed it could cause permanent sexual dysfunction, as well as worsen symptoms of depression and anxiety (which I have a history of) and told me she didn’t feel comfortable writing a prescription. So now I’m stuck without options cuz I saw a shit doctor first and a competent one last. Just my luck.

lol, it’s rare but at least there are some general doctors out there who aren’t totally oblivious or close minded.