Used topical Finasteride for 19 days, crashed 16 days after stopping usage, one month later and symptoms are horrible. Advice please!

Has anyone noticed what supplements combat the mental side effects of PFS the most (e.g. brain fog)? I have noticed that if I wean myself off of the supplements I have been taking brain fog starts to come back and it seems like its creatine that combats it the most, but that seems pretty unlikely right? Thanks in advance.

The ones helping me the most is 5-HTP 100mg with L-Tyrosine 1000mg in the morning on an empty stomach, then I have breakfast and I do a little cardio to activate the 5-HTP and Tyrosine. This helps with brain fog, anxiety, OCD and depression.

I take the same around 3pm and do cardio again (I jump on a small trampoline for 5 minutes, or do some jogging. Nothing heavy, just enough to get my heart pumping and break a little sweat.

L-Dopa with breakfast also makes me feel great. But to prevent addiction, you have to stop 2-3 days a week.
This helps with anhedonia, anxiety and depression. Helps with motivation too.

I’m also on a ketogenic / carnivore low carbs diet. this diet fixed all mental effects in 3 days and many more (headaches, stomach burns, joint pain, bloating, sinusitis, ear problems etc…)

Those have been helpful for me, it doesn’t mean it will for you. If you try, stop at the first sign of trouble.

This is just my opinion, I’m not a doctor.

lol. the so called doctors dont know more than you

Hey, Are you better now? how are your symptoms?