Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Do you have a specifc Tribulus from MediHerb you’re referring to? (A link). Thanks man. And are you trying this as well?

To me, it looks like the MediHerb product is the one that is only available in the UK?

It’s available all over, I bought some off eBay actually but it was on Amazon and some other sites. Their website has a list of local’ish places that sell it too.

1 Like

I’ve taken it on and off. The first few days I took it I felt totally fixed, it was awesome, but that didn’t last beyond a few days. I’m probably going to try some shorter/lower dose cycles at some point and see what happens

2 Likes

Right - the MediHerb product is overseas and around $100 for the bottle. There are plenty of American Trib products, but they all come in higher doses. The MediHerb Tribulus comes in a very low dosage compared to all other products. The poster emphasizes the quality of this product and the importance of starting with a low dosage. I think I’ll try this even though its pricey.

1 Like

What would the difference be between low and high quality?

The MediHerb brand only uses ‘aerial’ parts rather than from the fruit or leaves. It comes in a low dosage. It is much more expensive. The original poster is set on this specific brand for these reasons and is confident it what cured him. In the end, we aren’t looking for a quick fix and I do not believe recovery from what has changed in our bodies can be fixed quickly. The process will consist of slowly weaning on and off. Small doses increasing to large doses then back to small doses then off again.

1 Like

I’ve done one cycle on this specific brand of tribulus and it didn’t do much for my sexual sides but I’ve noticed my muscles feel harder than before. For example when I flexed my bicep I could take my index finger and push in on the muscle like it was a stress ball or something. Now not so much. Hasn’t done much else for any other symptoms though

It sounds like it will require several cycles. I would try sticking with it for a few cycles before ruling it out. But I would also try working out consistently to complement the Tribulus. Especially power/compound movements and focus on your legs. The only thing is - I’ve been driving myself a bit crazy because I feel like PFS is keeping me from building muscle as well.

Why do you say to emphasize the legs?

I think that the result in recovery it come most of cycling several time and the going up and down in dosage, also a resting period before cycling again rather the aerial of fruit Tribulus.
I about believe that most everybody tried Tribulus for one cycle, as not feel anything and abandon it.

Your legs are your largest muscles. You also rely on them the most with day-to-day activities. I always notice a strong spike in my libido/ability to get a strong erection after doing a leg workout. Try a leg workout (squats, hamstring curls, hip abductors, leg extensions, leg presses) and see how you feel with regards to your libido and ED issue.

not to mention the health of your legs are one of the best indicators to overall health. I remember reading a study that, paraphrasing here, mentioned that people with weak legs were significantly more likely to develop all sorts of cancers and heart disease over people with strong legs. The circulatory effect of having strong legs, along with the boost in testosterone from working out your largest muscles shouldn’t be overlooked either.

1 Like

I don’t really have a problem with erections so much, it’s libido and feeling no pleasure when I orgasm. It’s like I can feel the muscles working down there but there’s no pleasurable feeling. Regardless I’ll try to do more legs, I usually only do upper body and then running or stair master but I’ve always had large calves and quads from skateboarding throughout my teens

1 Like

Please give some updates when you try it soon.

I started to experience softer erections although my libido seems just fine. It is weird. Why i experience it if my libido is fine.

This is going off topic a bit, but I thought it pertinent to mention that another PAS patient told me he had a significant spike in libido and EQ on days after doing squats.

A couple years ago, I was still getting an occasional weak morning wood (about once a week). For a 6-month period I did squats 1 day a week religiously and, without fail, I would have a decent morning wood the next day. It definitely had some effect but I never bothered to pay attention to the correlation until this other PAS patient mentioned it.

These seemingly irrelevant things become interesting once you begin taking notice.

2 Likes

Is there any theory you can think of to explain the possibility of how Accutane can damage to our sexual related muscles? It is interesting. Can a hormonal imbalance damage the muscle tissue aswell? Im confused. I should try the exercises though. Thanks.

A lot of people seem to have given this a go, how are you all getting on currently? I put in an order for the one in the link here, because it is Bulgarian and has 80% protodioscin, however it seems to have got lost in the post, so I am ordering some more. Very keen to hear about the progress (or otherwise) of those who have done a few cycles by this point. Also, among those who have done it, who took the decapeptyl first? I find that part a bit of a scary prospect.

@viking87 @Trump_1776?

https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Bulgarian-Tribulus-Terrestris-Protodioscin/dp/B00YSLK5MU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

@Chapman @ncsugrad?