Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Worked for me too. I’m gonna start a PFS cure thread, because there are other herbs you can take in addition to Trib

2 Likes

So I feel good on Trib but my libido suffers. Gonna cycle off

1 Like

What worked for you and what symptoms did it fix?

1 Like

I had the usual PFS symptoms. Lethargy, muscle weakness, libido issues, headaches, dizziness, head fog, anxiety, depression…etc. No suicidal thoughts though, thank goodness.

I will write a detailed thread sometime this week on how you can cure PFS in just a matter of days. Its really quite simple actually

2 Likes

I’m going to say you don’t have pfs if you were able to fix everything that easy. I haven’t felt much sexual pleasure or relief from fatigue in 7 years and I’ve tried most things on here

2 Likes

Yeah sure let’s hear it.

2 Likes

How are you? It’s been 5 days, have you noticed anything?

Do tell!

Sounds fraudulent.

1 Like

First off I’m very happy for you and congratulations on getting out of it!

As and when you post that up I’ll be very happy to read it.

Why would I bullshit you guys, I have nothing to gain from it.
Its gonna be a fairly lengthy post, so bear with me. I should have it all up before friday

2 Likes

I most definitely had PFS. Or at least I had most of the symptoms that started after I only took propecia for 3 weeks or so.

You say you tried almost everything. Could you please post a list of every supplement you tried??
Thanks in advance

We’re all hopeful what you did works and is repeatable. The problem is lots of us have tried so many things that a simple / quick solutions sounds unrealistic after having so many let downs.

But we’d all love for you to be right and are interested in what you have to say.

1 Like

Just a friendly warning in advance: If you post statements that present your beliefs regarding the etiology and pathology of PFS as facts, or present a treatment method as a cure for PFS, then your topic will be deleted.

Please try to follow the forum guidelines if you are going to start a thread discussing a treatment.

3 Likes

I hope I didnt break any rules.
Here is my thread: How I believe I cured my PFS

1 Like

I’ve had spurts of high libido over a couple of days but nothing miraculous. I still have issues at times ejaculating during sex which is extremely annoying! I’m coming to the end of my first cycle, I will then take a week off as described by the OP.

2 Likes

Have you ever got your libido back before Trib? Thats important point. Also, hey, as suggested, i too advise you to stay away from ejaculation and sex for a while. If you can ofc. It’s better to stay away and wait for the upcoming results, rest your body. That long expectation and not obsessing about your situation can add soo much benefit to your recovery! Thanks!

The only thing that would give me libido was heavy drinking the night before. It’s hard for me to abstain completely as I’m married, the wife has needs lol but I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

I believe the only hormones that tribulus raises, as shown by actual studies, is DHEA and estrogen.
I believe the “cures” that are from tribulus are from touching these hormones and subsequently their receptors.

I believe that one huge issue in PFS is not “feeling” estrogen. This was certainly the case for me.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be shocked if this is true.