Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Skate on my son

1 Like

How have you been sleeping since starting the tribulus?

interesting theory about the soy thing. Iā€™ve cut out soy for the past year after learning just how much it can mess with things. youā€™re actually suggesting upping my soy intake?

Iā€™d be down to trial it as Iā€™m in a good place to do so. what kind of protocol would you rec regarding frequency, intake and source?

I am currently on vacation so I generally sleep better than when Iā€™m working, i.e. I can sleep through the entire night without waking up. Not being stressed about having to wake up for work the next morning also helps.

Likely once I go back to work and have to go to sleep at 10pm and wake up 5:30 again my sleep will probably be mediocre as before, but Iā€™d say that has more to do with the forced sleep schedule rather than PFS.

1 Like

Hi - got my last round from eBay.

1 Like

On my last cycle (the past 14 days) Iā€™ve felt the best Iā€™ve done the last five years (whole PFS period). I reached a state where I felt true emotions (perceptual attachment) and romantical feelings for a girl I know. Iā€™m not focusing solely on the sexual parts of it anymore since there are quite a few other personality aspects that also need to be fixed. But yes, my libido was much higher, although there still was fading sensitivity (good in the beginning, then fading away). Atleast itā€™s better than being numb most of the time.

It might actually be that I reach a higher baseline each time. Iā€™ll just have to continue, but it progresses rather slowly.

Apart from Tribulus I boost with sorghum, pine pollen and I take some l-citrulline for circulation. I can feel bad from too much Tribulus and from pushing it too hard when exercising. But sorghum and pine pollen has never made me feel bad. Sometimes I respond positively to them and other times not. Pine pollen deepens my voice and I feel a lot more manly when taking it (beneath the tongue). But not always, and I strongly believe thatā€™s because this problem is receptor related.

I have stopped believing in the ladder dosing of the OP. This is highly individual and I think thereā€™s no more point in doing this than establishing a flat dose that feels good. I take two Vemoherb capsules a day on my cycles and I can for sure say that thereā€™s nothing else Iā€™ve taken that brings my personality back so good as Tribulus does. Although Iā€™ve stopped believing in the ladder style dosing Iā€™m extremely grateful for this post because it seems there is something to this.

Iā€™ll do one 100 mcg dose of Triptorelin for the first time now in september. I will report if I notice anything from that. Will do bloodwork before and after of course.

6 Likes

So how are you now when you are not taking anything???

Did another cycle for the last 3 days taking 2 pills the first day and 3 on the next 2 days. Think Iā€™m gonna stop using it I see no improvements so itā€™s pointless. Maybe try it again a later date Iā€™m going to focus on water fasting which Iā€™ll do tomorrow for 24hrs.

1 Like

Received 3 bottles of MediHerb Tirbulus Forte ā€¦

tribulus is overrated and overhyped. No one recovered with it apart from topic starter.

Guys! Im on my high dose Vemoherb cycle, today i used 5 pills (will go up to 7 this weekend) and feeling good. My flaccid penis is constantly soft and hangs thick. I realized that i almost forgot how it should have look when flaccid! wtf! Now i see how it must have look like when flaccid. (in this winter i started to get hourglass flaccid time to time, although never experienced any shrinkage.)

Yesterday i even got a spontaneous erection while lying down. I masturbated yesterday uncontrollably because i watched some things lol, but i must avoid this. Im going to do a 2 weeks of sexual abstinance now while cycling.

Will report back if any significant improvement appears. I feel like this can slowly improve my baseline, i am good.

4 Likes

Yeah what youre saying about sulforaphane is congruent with what im saying, assuming that sulforaphane works in the manner that you describe.

it wouldnt hurt to try out some soy if the sulforaphane isnt having a permanent effect on you; because I know for myself at least that soy will permanently downregulate your androgen receptors (you can reupregulate them of course, so its not permanent in that sense, but they wonā€™t automatically reupregulate themselves)

@Quest @jinstewart As for how much soy it really depends from person to person. I would recommend a minimum of maybe 1-2 tablespoons a day and do a two week cycle at least. But this is really a purely arbitrary figure since different people have differing degrees of androgen receptor upregulation

1 Like

Worked great for me. Im off it for 3 days now and morning wood is still there.

3 Likes

Congratulations. This is often equally if not more important than libido per se. How long has/did it last for?

It lasted for some days and now that I quit I still feel it to some degree. Maybe I stopped a bit quickly. Next time I will taper down (somewhat contradictory to what I saidā€¦famous last words). Anyways, this is experimenting and wild guessing so the only way to gather experience is to try. @Tomas I felt not so good yesterday, when it had been around 24h since last capsule. I felt de-attachment coming again. Exercise didnā€™t have much effect and neither had pine pollen/sorghum. So itā€™s like the ends arenā€™t connected. But it went slightly up again today and now Iā€™m OK. OK means I can function more or less normally, except for the sexual and emotional (devoted) part.

There are tastes around women etc. that fall into place wrt. the guy I was before (Iā€™m starting to know who I am attracted to and not now) and I have been feeling this coming back the last month. But thereā€™s not enough spark sexually. I believe my LH is low (Iā€™ve posted it before), so the results of Triptorelin will be interesting.

For me, today, there has been nothing that has given me the same emotional quality as this trib cycle did. It was short, but it was there.

There are also other aspects like diet and the state of my gut that plays in heavily here. Will summarize everything if I experience real progress here.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, new member. @Apr1989, I am currently gathering the suggested items you provided in your protocol (Standard Process MediHerb Tribulus/ 4 bottles and Decapeptyl) regarding the latter, Iā€™m only able to locate 3.75 mg dose as the one you linked is currently sold out. Would the 3.75 mg suffice? I saw your injection was upwards to 100mg. I am currently gathering the suggested items you provided in your protocol (Standard Process MediHerb Tribulus/ 4 bottles and Decapeptyl) regarding the latter, Iā€™m only able to locate 3.75 mg dose as the one you linked is currently sold out. Would the 3.75 mg suffice? I saw your injection was upwards to 100mg.

@Brightlite the dose is 100mcg, that is, 0.1mg. Never take more than this as higher doses are used for chemical castration. I have read that 100mcg 2-4 times a year is safe, but I would never have tried more than two 100mcg doses a year, and this implies several months between the shots judging by what I have read. For me this will be a one time fire-and-forget.

Personally I wouldnā€™t take Triptorelin if Iā€™ve had good LH and testo levels. But if they are medium/low (as mine are) or low, I wouldā€™ve given it a shot based on what Iā€™ve read here. Which I will.

@viking87 That really helps clear the air, thank you. Unfortunately, Iā€™m seeing this product can no longer be purchased directly from a wholesaler as a doctors prescription is required. My situation is a recent case whereas I was informed by a doctor who provides hair transplants, (and whom Iā€™ve used in the past to assist in shaping my beard) suggested Finasteride, took his word that side effects end after usageā€¦

I only took two doses and stopped immediately after further research, I believe my test should still be decent as I am in the gym 6 days a week and experiencing no drawbacks in strength or mood issues commonly associated. For whatever reason, Standard Process is also getting on the ā€œDoctorā€™s prescription onlyā€ bandwagon as I snagged the last four available bottles of their product on Amazon at a cost of $100 a bottle and currently is out of stock. Iā€™d be surprised if it was available again.

Hey, I finished my first cycle of tribulus two days ago with some ā€œrandomā€ brand because I am actually in Turkey and cant Import other brands. They are very strict with supplements here. But I will be back in Germany in a month.

So, what I noticed while I was on the first tribulus cycle, I was very aggressive. Even a friend asked me wtf is wrong. But there is a pre history about aggression. I will post my accutane/fin history soon in a new thread. Still, that level of aggression was above normal.

I think for the recovery process, feeling your anger and aggression is very helpful. I started to recover last year because I started to accept the (all my life) supressed aggressive parts of me. Reading the book about ā€œvoice dialogueā€ was one of the best eye openers in my life.

All my life I supressed all my anger towards others and was a nice guy. My anger started to go against me in forms of autoimmune diseases. The book teached me that it is ok to feel anger and other emotions.

I messed up my gut a month ago with fluconazole and cashed since. Its not only fin but different factors. I was brain fog free for 7 months and it felt georgeous. But now I am back where I started. By messing up my gut.

Apr1989, How are you doing these days?