Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

I have made 7 blood, what is your point exaclty?

You dont know about lastest study and you have no idea of what we are trying to achieve on this thread so stop trolling. (dont answer here neither)

So you canā€™t ejaculate during on cycle and off cycle? How many days of abstinence is that?

Is your sleep continuing to improve off the tribulus?

@vkg1 It has been shown that Tribulus does not alter hormone levels so much, but can increase the density of AR. So exactly which blood test do you recommend for evaluating the activity of androgen receptors in various tissues (which is the primary proposed mechanism of Tribulus)? :roll_eyes:

Your input is still valuable tho man. I appreciate the thoughts

1 Like

Has anyone even had permanent improvement with tribulus except for the OP of this thread?

From my observation - no one. small survey would help.

1 Like

Weā€™ll be launching a propecia help survey for that sort of thing soon.

1 Like

The morning wood stayed even after i quit the cycle. To me thatā€™s permanent improvement. Thereā€™s another jewish on this forum that praised the lord and tribulus and was permanently fixed. It definitely works for me. Even if I have to keep cycling this for the rest of my life itā€™s not so bad compared to before.

5 Likes

@arkaeik

I have definitely had permanent increases in androgen functioning and improvement in most symptoms since using Tribulus the past 6 months, but am not cured.

1 Like

I am still a work in progress:)

Iā€™m not sure, but I think maybe Tribulus make me worse very hard.
. Dry skin (no sebus)
. Loosing hair
. Penile shrinking
. Dry eyes
. Joint pain
. Penile pain
. Prostate pain
. Pelvic atrophy

How did you respond to inhibiting estrogen with arimidex? Did you get better, worse or stay the same?

Thanks for pointing out that one is taking a huge risk of being completely wrong by ā€œfeelingā€ their hormone levels. Just to drive the point home. Almost all of us ā€œfeelā€ as if our testosterone is very low, but through testing, we know this isnā€™t usually the case.

2 Likes

Haha trump you are a funny dude and the response this guy made is also funny.

Kinda like how republicans in Congress tried telling face book what political material can and cannot be posted. First they accused Facebook of favoring liberal postings and violating the first amendment despite the first amendment clearly not applying to private entities. I like my freedom speech the way it is.

Thanks

1 Like

tribulus brand?

Update: After taking some DHEA it allowed me to bump up my dosage of trib. But, I am not experiencing any noticable gains on the higher dose during these couple days.

I have not decided to continue or not. I am more active on trib but that initial umph I had did not maintain to any significant degree.

Got my eyes on some other protocols, will update.

2 Likes

What brand of tribulus did you take? There are some that contain saw palmetto which can definitely make you worse.

1 Like

I noticed my urine flow is much better as well while Im taking tribulus

2 Likes

Same I think the first time I cycled I could feel it stream and not dribble all over the place Iā€™m going to do another cycle in the next few days