Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

I believe it blocks estrogen receptors

1 Like

Same here, it is somewhat anti-estrogenic.

Tribulus on high doses (>2 pills) definitely seems to kill my estrogen. MediHerb probably more than any other so far.

At 1, up to 2 pills I had a buzzing dick, really sensitive foreskin, felt like jerking off up to 3 times a day. Now at 3 pills per day, all that is gone. Emotional flatness, anhedonia, libido gone, joints sore as hell, tried jumping rope, ankles felt like they were gonna crack, gave up after 10 minutes. Now I am gonna taper down over the next few days. Probably didnā€™t help that I was taking Vitamin E alongside which is known to be anti-estrogenic. So yeah. Hoping once I come off this cycle Iā€™ll feel better than before.

3 Likes

Same experience here dude

Definetly something change with mediherb with 2 pills or more, bu I didnt notice joints sore maybe you went to far.

Same experience here, too. However, I donā€™t know if the libido will stay with a low dose either. Iā€™ll have to test that. Because I do notice some libido when I start the cycle. I will taper down and test this right away. I have paid too much attention to the doses mentioned by the OP, which most probably are incredibly individual.

I have cycled Vemoherb for about 7 months now. I have gotten back some personality traits (I for instance listen to music almost every day), but for all I know that also might be because my gut is repairing. I really donā€™t know.

It seems I am more tolerant to things than a lot of sufferers on this forum. One or two pills of Vemoherb doesnā€™t affect me that much. There are no dramatic effects related to anything I take anymore, it seems. But it seems no matter what I take, the law of diminishing returns does hold, which is hard to handle.

I still struggle with low libido, missing morning wood, low/medium penis sensitivity, reduced joy of life (impulses) and not being able to love a woman. Apart from that Iā€™m quite well, which I guess puts me in the ā€œmild caseā€ group. But I must say life sucks all in all, and Iā€™m a highly paid engineer living in one of the happiest countries in the world. I have no worries other than PFS. I had suicide thoughts today actually, but I wouldnā€™t characterize myself as suicidal.

2 Likes

When was your last cycle

Apparently experiences of major improvements by tribulus seem scarce, donā€™t they?
Besides Tribulus seems to have toxicity according to studies.

It does seem a bit anti E from what Iā€™ve read as well. My E is already super low though, so I have a feeling thatā€™s why I felt the same or worse when trying it after the first time. The very first time when I took 1 pill a day I felt really good for 3 days in a row but never got that feeling again.

I donā€™t know. I wish we could get some people to do blood tests before/during/after taking Tribulus if we find itā€™s working for enough people (no point if itā€™s notā€¦) just to see if we can figure out what itā€™s changing

Yeah if you find something that gives major improvements let me know lol

Yo , i tried beginers cycle that OP suggested. Benefits I noticed : better libido, strong erections, actually able to get some pump in gym, negatives(all of them came day 6 when I started masturbating even tho OP said it should be avoided, but I have a girl I m seeing in a few days and wanted to check how I m doing) : increased muscle twitching in calves, waking up 3 times to pee during night ( was 1 before), acid reflux. Also when I masturbated, there was more semen than Iā€™ve ever seen in my life but it was super watery. Used vemoherb tribulus.

1 Like

Had to stop taking tribulus a few days after I made my last post I was getting sleep apnea from it unfortunately. Itā€™s cleared up fortunately after a few days. Iā€™ll take a brake from using it for a while.

How long has each cycle been? Have you notice any positive, negative or neutral effect on your long-term baseline between Tribulus cycles?

Have you ever seen your semen watery before?

Did it have positive effects again tho?

No unfortunately did nothing this time around the first cycle was god sent I could have happily went on in life with that recovery!

Yes, but not as watery as it is now.

My cycles have been around two weeks on and one week off. But I have skipped some now and then. But I must say that everything feels better in the cycle than it does when Iā€™m off.

In general, Iā€™m better when I have vacation or go away from my day-to-day life. Itā€™s like the well-known human ā€œreduced libido when stressedā€ mechanism is turned up to 1000x in my (our?) case. Libido is higher then and even sensitivity comes back to a certain degree then.

Iā€™m feeling much better today than yesterday. I suspect my estrogen dropped, but I donā€™t know. I felt fatigued after excercise and had disturbed sleep this week, and I believe that was because I took three or four Vemoherb capsules one of the days.

Finishing my first one week cycle of Vemoherb tomorrow. I took 1 pill in beginning, then 2 and one 3 and now 2, 1 tomorrow. Unfortunately i ejaculated twice yesterday* , i shouldnā€™t have done it. It was dark and didnā€™t saw the semen volume lol. So i canā€™t say anything objective for now.

No dramatic improvements has been seen. But i feel good! Libido seems good too. (*) Lets see the second cycle.

1 Like

Been more than 1 week of cycle. DONT EXPECT the good results WHILE on cycle, I think this is one of those things that you get better after maybe. I have had some good days latel regarding libido, specially reminding my ā€œold meā€, but also I have been taking SUN so I cannot give it to tribulus only. I will start my third cycle soon, but as the OP said the changes come slowly and you will notice them AFTER CYCLE supposedly.

2 Likes

Hi, havent been updating in a while. Short recap: Did 3 lowdose cycles in which I felt huge improvements in libido and sensitivity. High dose cycle didnt add anything on top, so I made a larger break in which I tried two weeks Maca and two weeks Muira Puama. Both really didn`t do anything.

So now I went back to the low dose cycle. The effects this time started already on the second day (one pill) and were even better then in my first cycles. I was craving sex badly which I havent done in quite a while. Didnt even go up to 3 pills but stopped at two. Unfortunately the effects stop when I stop taking Trib which is quite disappointing.

1 Like