Update for anyone who cares, trt

So it’s been a while, I have been trying different forms of TRT dosages and what not and I found something that I feel great at, Horny and all for the first time since the crash. I take 50mg twice a week with 12.5 AI per dose. Now i can see my hairline receding and I feel like I am thinning, I am not sure if I should accept this and keep going or try and come off and see if TRT fixed my levels. But I do feel great right now besides this hair anxiety

5 Likes

What are the names of the compounds?

Dude just accept the hair loss if you feel great, vanity was the thing that got most of us in this mess. I’m glad you’re feeling good!

2 Likes

Worried about your fucking hair? Jesus Christ man at least you benefit from TRT that’s very selfish but whatever that’s your loss. People like me don’t get any benefits from testosterone therapy, seriously get out of this hell while you can.

1 Like

Hey man I’m sorry if I offended you, I could end up back there you never know and didn’t mean to sound ungrateful, have you controlled estrogen and balanced them properly for a steady enough period of time? Tried subcut as well as IM?

Proctor testosterone and a estrogen pill my buddy gets from pharm but doesn’t use, I’m lucky there. But try not to get capsules as cutting them will be required 1mg is way too much at a time for a lot of people

So it goes without saying not to try minoxidil right ? I’m really tempted but I know I shouldn’t

Hope you’re just kidding. You must be kidding because nobody who got hit hard would ever dream of taking the risk again if they’re feeling good.

4 Likes

Congrats! It looks like you finally nailed your sweet spot for T/E2. TRT is a lifelong commitment that has its own demerits, but I’m 100% sure everyone who has been hit hard by PFS is willing to take! Hair loss is merely a collateral damage to re-living life to its fullest. Godspeed

1 Like

Hey please don’t, there’s far too many accounts of people recovering from x substance and ending back in this same boat by making the same mistake twice (myself included). You would be insane to roll the dice again. Please seek alternate methods to preserve hair or consider a therapist if hair loss is an issue you’re struggling with.

2 Likes

I don’t see a member story to see what symptoms you had but did TRT help numb genitals, brain fog, anxiety?

It’s tough man I know, but the devil is in those drugs.

1 Like

HIGHLY unlikely you need this. Increased estrogen alongside increased testosterone is good, not bad… let it ride. You might have issues for a week or two after stopping the AI but it almost always works out on it’s own in the end. That is one less thing to worry about.

Shave it then?

1 Like