Update and came across something I’d like explained

Hey guys, hope all is well. Not around often, but I was doing some research for fun about genetics and came across a gene treatment (I’ve seen about 4 but this one just now) and I’m going to post link. I’ve done my due diligence and I’ve noticed that the study is still being updated, and will be up shortly. Seems to improve a lot of symptoms sexually including libido. Obviously, it may be next level shit and still only help those not affected with this, but it can be a source for some who may be going through hard times. Stay around please, find happiness in hobbies. Just stick around, we’re all proud of you. Here’s the study, share thoughts :slight_smile: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/study/NCT02713789

2 Likes

Thanks for the post I’ll read this

Hey @Rmoney96, good to see you. While you’re visiting, could you take the survey please.

Cc: @AaronF

3 Likes

Yes I will! Could you look at that study for me? I’m not quite understanding the posted results besides for the side effects portion

Thanks, apologies if I’m not the first to have asked.

I’d love to help you out with the paper but I am not in possession of the vernacular so I’m sure I’d be at least as unsure about it as you are.